prayers needed

-
:) happy to see positive updates! She is such a strong girl! How are you and the misses doing?

Tasha and I are doing ok. It was a big relief that the cancer didn't spread and them getting all of the tumor. Ella doesn't sleep very well (wakes up and if we're not in view doesn't go back to sleep) We started out taking turns sleeping on the floor next to her until she fell asleep. when she woke up and we weren't there the whole house was awake. Then we would let her sleep in the bed with us. A few kicks to the face later we brought her bed into our room. other than being a little edgy we are doing well.

good news

also it's good that girl gots some fight in her

we are still prayin want her 100% healed back to normal grow up big and strong and pretty

thank god she's ok :D

how's the other lil one and the wife?

Tasha and I are doing ok. It was a big relief that the cancer didn't spread and them getting all of the tumor. Ella doesn't sleep very well (wakes up and if we're not in view doesn't go back to sleep) We started out taking turns sleeping on the floor next to her until she fell asleep. when she woke up and we weren't there the whole house was awake. Then we would let her sleep in the bed with us. A few kicks to the face later we brought her bed into our room. other than being a little edgy we are doing well.
thats rough. Has she communicated the source of her uneasiness?

Our daughter Ellanor has been battling for the past year. Last year she started getting real shaky and wasn't able to feed herself (2 years old). They said she had atoxia and it was from a viral infection that would eventually pass. Couple ambulance rides, a seizure, 3 MRI's they finally found something. She has a tumor on her spine that is cancerous. We'll find out next week if it spread and the following week it will be removed.

3rd Birthday last week 8-20

God Bless All of You and help you through this spell. Please let us know when shes well, until them our prayers for quick recovery will continue

God bless you & your family. Especially Ellanor. I pray for her continued progress & for total healing. She is a beautiful little girl. You have a nice family! God bless you all!

Ella had her first I.V. treatment today. Intravenous Immune Globulin. Tasha left the house around 4ish am to get her the appointment on time. Hit rush hour with a full bladder. (we have gravel roads where we live) aside from taking a couple tries to find a vein it went well. They just got home around 8:00. My pops let her borrow his 2012 chevy cruze with a 6 speed (she likes to drive manuals) It gets something like 46 miles to the gallon.
3 days a week she will be taking dexamethasone

Thanks again for all the support. She has been doing very well. Her speech has gotten noticeably better since the tumor has been removed. She is understanding more and more as we tell her whats going on as well.

We took her chest tube bandage off (she hates taking off bandages)
2014-09-26_19-30-30_105_zps07ae777b.jpg

photo_zps12f6578c-1.jpg

Glad she's doing well. She's a better trooper then me. Hopefully this part will past quicky.

Awesome news, youll be at her college graduation ceremony and sending her out into the world before you know it.

What a strong little girl and Mom and Dad. Continued prayers for her full recovery.

Sometimes the burden that little ones have to carry is so huge that a grownup may buckle but stay strong and hopeful for your beautiful one.

Blessings and prayers for Divine Mother's love and care of you and yours.

Your family has been added to our churches prayer group, the power of prayer is a strong one so keep the faith and we will keep the prayers rolling in! God bless your whole family and get well soon little princess, God Speed!

Oh man..those pictures...my heart goes out to you all. Praying in the name of Jesus!

This has to be the best news I could wake up to god speed to Ell , shes a wonderfull little lady

Very happy to read your post. i just lost my father in law. so it feels good to read stories like yours. hope all is Good. Darren

Glad to hear of the improvements Sam. WOW with those bandages! Tough little cookie right there! Continued prayers for your family

I just saw this thread, your family, and especially Ellanor is in our prayers. I hope the rest of the treatment goes well.

Joe

-
Back