Prayers Needed

-

Ironracer

Gearhead
Reaction score
Finally went to a good ER. Couldn't take choking/ not being able to breathe right, especially when it wakes you up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Every night, for over a month. Anyhow, getting a CT scan, Dr saying blood clots, or maybe worse. It's not simple like Pneumonia. If anyone here feels like Sending Up some Prayers, the Gal and I would highly appreciate it. Thanks Y'all, and God Bless

Finally went to a good ER. Couldn't take choking/ not being able to breathe right, especially when it wakes you up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Every night, for over a month. Anyhow, getting a CT scan, Dr saying blood clots, or maybe worse. It's not simple like Pneumonia. If anyone here feels like Sending Up some Prayers, the Gal and I would highly appreciate it. Thanks Y'all, and God Bless
Prayers sent to you. Good thing you found someone who knows.

You got it buddy. Keep us posted.

Damn. Hang in there brother. That sounds scary as hell. You got all my attention now.

Did he mention where the blood clots are, or has the scan not been done yet?

I take it they put you on aspirin or something similar to dissolve the clots?

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS Ate Up with Covid Pneumonia. Get admitted to the Hospital or maybe go home and die, they say....didn't show up on x ray but did on CT scan

Did he mention where the blood clots are, or has the scan not been done yet?

I take it they put you on aspirin or something similar to dissolve the clots?
She said possible clots. But found in a CT, Mega Covid Pneumonia. I sent her out to talk with the gal. She came back in saying, You won't make it without a vent in 48 hours. NO home treatment possible. And I'm Sure Y'all know, I ain't a trusting kinda guy. So. . Should I stay or should I go? Da dah, dah da da da tada

Sounds like a pickle

I'm sure you know one of God's covenant names is Jehova Rapha...the God who heals

Obviously He is sovereign and under no obligation to heal us, but I pray he will.

Y'all are the best! Thank You Guys so Much! They ain't letting the Gal stay.. but they want me? What the heck?

About 2 years ago, height of the pandemic my mother in law got rushed to the hospital with seizures
She was 79 at the time, suffering from alzheimers and what little English she knew had been wiped by the disease
My wife had ridden in with the ambulance and managed to get into her room

She just kept real quiet and didn't make a fuzz
I dont know why, but each nurse that saw her there let her stay
After the first 48 hours they all accepted she was there and she didn't have to worry about it anymore

I think I can tell you this, I believe there is a spiritual blindness God sometimes places on people, we see it both in the old and the new testament

Remember the time Jesus is preaching, the people get mad and want to throw Him off a cliff..and He simply walks through the crowd and no one notices?

That's one of those instances

Personally, I believe God placed the same kind of veil between my wife and the staff that day, and I'm sure if He did it for me He can do it for you

About 2 years ago, height of the pandemic my mother in law got rushed to the hospital with seizures
She was 79 at the time, suffering from alzheimers and what little English she knew had been wiped by the disease
My wife had ridden in with the ambulance and managed to get into her room

She just kept real quiet and didn't make a fuzz
I dont know why, but each nurse that saw her there let her stay
After the first 48 hours they all accepted she was there and she didn't have to worry about it anymore

I think I can tell you this, I believe there is a spiritual blindness God sometimes places on people, we see it both in the old and the new testament

Remember the time Jesus is preaching, the people get mad and want to throw Him off a cliff..and He simply walks through the crowd and no one notices?

That's one of those instances

Personally, I believe God placed the same kind of veil between my wife and the staff that day, and I'm sure if He did it for me He can do it for you
Amen Brother! Powerful Testimony!

I’ll say it again. You hang in there. You’re a brother to many here and elsewhere I’m sure. You have prayers from me and I don’t do that often.
Get well. God bless my friend.

Prayer sent. I believe I'd listen to them. Look at it this way...a doctor wouldn't know diddly squat about building, remodeling or repairing a house like you do. BUT, he or she probably know every step to get that crap out of your lungs right now. We just have to trust each other to do each of our jobs. Hang in there man!

-
Back