Pre-bent brake lines?

-

demon700

Reaction score
Don't suppose anyone makes pre-bent lines, maybe in a kit or something. I am replacing all the lines on the demon and already am fet up with makeing them(got one made...) I was just curious if anyone knew of a pre-bent kit....would save a lot of aggravation.
Thanks

in line tube.
nice quality stuff. I have installed two of their kits and they both went in easy. ('71 duster and '65 newport)

If you want to add line lock don't do the stainless kit thought because it is near imposable to reflare.

Inline tube, Classic tube, a few others make prebent. I've had good luck with Inline tube.

my next question is, is there any lee-way in the lengths, I just thought of my rear end being from a b-body, so its a tad longer....

my next question is, is there any lee-way in the lengths, I just thought of my rear end being from a b-body, so its a tad longer....

The difference in length will be from the proportioning block on the axle. Therefore order lines for a B body, frome the axles proportioning block to the cylinders.

I tried inline tube & the fit was rediculous & ended up spending multiple hours making theirs work....I had Fineline before & it fit like a glove & was done in an hour......Just sayin

I tried inline tube & the fit was rediculous & ended up spending multiple hours making theirs work....I had Fineline before & it fit like a glove & was done in an hour......Just sayin

interesting what kind of car?

both the kits I used went in like a snap

Another dumb question, am I looking at a 108" or 111" wheel base, its a 71 demon, and I have never thought to look

I have fine line SS kit on mine. Cut and reflare impossible for me. If using SS use a SWAGLOK fitting where the cut is needed. They are Stainless steel compression fittings. I used them on my proportioning valve with no problem

In another thread someone stated Demon/Duster were 108" WB

I have fine line SS kit on mine. Cut and reflare impossible for me. If using SS use a SWAGLOK fitting where the cut is needed. They are Stainless steel compression fittings. I used them on my proportioning valve with no problem

In another thread someone stated Demon/Duster were 108" WB

Not trying to start a fight here...but if you were in NYS and I saw this car with compression fittings on the brake lines, I'd fail you for safety inspection in a heartbeat. I'm glad you can say that you've had no problems but compression fittings on the brake lines is against the law in most states because they are dangerous. Pointing this out for clarity for most other who are reading this.

thanks, contacted Fine Lines to make sure I can get everything, will most likely order tomorrow, thanks again everyone.

-
Back