pre workout supplement

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
Does anyone else work out on here? I use a pre workout supplement and its time for a new one. So I was wondering what everyone takes? I currently use Cellucor C4. Thanks Mark

lifting is cool. i did a lot of powerlifting in college, competitions and stuff.

supplements are not. my niece is a police officer, as is her husband.

he damaged his liver taking protein supplements. the only reason he got a transplant was they give police officers priority.

the body building websites and magazines dont mention the dangers, because all the sponsors that keep them in business are the supplement companies.

the best secret to gaining mass/muscle regen is sleep. the best guy on our team in college would sleep 12 hours per day. proper nutrition and plenty of sleep is key.

but this is just my opinion. i hope you dont take it the wrong way, i love the sport :D

Agreed on n.o. Explode. Its good stuff and many good flavors. Either that or 12 guage shotgun. Its a little more expensive but does what it says haha

You have to drink a lot of water when taking supplements. I gain 5lbs every work out of water. I piss like a race horse. But it helps so you won't have problems.

-
Back