Pro stars vs. Street lites..post pics of yours!

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys,

trying to decide between weld pro stars or billet specialties street lites for my 71 scamp...my scamp is minitubbed and the wheel will be 15x10 big bolt pattern 7.5 backspace....post some pics of your darts/scamps with either of these wheels on em as id like to get an idea of which one i like better

thanks
mathtew

My vote is on the Street Lites from Billet Speacialties. If you've got disc brakes all around they'll really show em off. Boss wheels man. I go to the drag strip alot and Weld wheels are all over.
http://www.billetspecialties.com/item.asp?cid=16&scid=251&pid=940
Post some pics of your ride.
:rock:
Ya know those Street Lites look alot like the 721 Qualifier from Centerline.
While I'm at it Jeg's makes a SportStar wheel identical to Weld's ProStar for less.
:sleepy3:

I would go with the street lites also. I would say weld but there prices have pretty much doubled. might as well buy the better looking wheel.

I really like the Street Lites, but was outvoted by both my wife and son telling me they thought they didn't look right for my '69 Dart. Ended up getting some Centerlines.

post some pics of your rides with street lites or pro stars if you have them!
everyone is loving the street lites now adays lol

Street lites.Almost went Cragars glad i chose these.And they are light!
do you have drums in the rear? im worried that big drums in the back peeking through the thin spokes may look a little funny...guys please post pics of your rides with these wheels on them...id like to look at pics to decide, not just opinions, and i havent seen enough pics of mopars with either one to decide so post away!:-D

I have the Pro Stars on the Duster. The Street lites look
great but they look pricey.
Here's a big pic of the Duster with the Pro Stars.

000_0094.jpg

do you have drums in the rear? im worried that big drums in the back peeking through the thin spokes may look a little funny...guys please post pics of your rides with these wheels on them...id like to look at pics to decide, not just opinions, and i havent seen enough pics of mopars with either one to decide so post away!:-D

In the process now of switching to rear disc.I would get ya a pic but its
tore down.They do show more than the Welds.

do you have any pics from before? i would really like to see how they look with drums, but no one seems to have any

thanks for the pics 340sixpack, they have helped out alot...looks like i will probably end up with the street lites...thanks for the opinions and help guys

your prostars look awesome man! and last time i checked the street lites were only like 20 bucks more than the welds

your prostars look awesome man! and last time i checked the street lites were only like 20 bucks more than the welds
Only!They are pricey enough already(Weld,Pro Stars)Summit sells the same LOOKING rims for $99 each!Sure they are heavier,but you said 95% street for your car.It only takes 1 pothole and there dinnered($220 down the drain)For $99 you can buy 2 sets for the price of 1 set of Welds.Add good skins on there,plus tax your looking a 2 G,s easy!I,m vented now LOL!!:read2:

Only!They are pricey enough already(Weld,Pro Stars)Summit sells the same LOOKING rims for $99 each!Sure they are heavier,but you said 95% street for your car.It only takes 1 pothole and there dinnered($220 down the drain)For $99 you can buy 2 sets for the price of 1 set of Welds.Add good skins on there,plus tax your looking a 2 G,s easy!I,m vented now LOL!!:read2:

pacer and cragar sell a star wheel similar in price too, but still seem to be decent quality

around 100 bucks each

Holy crap just found out he died from a heart attack.. everything about his website and wheels cannot be linked up. bummer I liked those too.

-
Back