-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckbuster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for that elusive 1969 dodge duster with a 455 hemi six pack. You know the one, it had a 6 speed 400 turbo transmission, i think it was a prototype.

I think if not mistaken that was the one setting next to the 70 model Dart R/T. Check me on that Scamp360. Was that in Montana or Wyoming ???

I have a friend, who's uncl went to school with a guy who's son knows this other guys dad who's brother met this one guy at a bar who knows a lady who's sisters boy friends father in laws son knows a guy that knows where one is!

duckbuster, you are a ridiculous dumb-***. No such car was ever built. However, there was one built with a five speed.:toothy10:

I am looking for that elusive 1969 dodge duster with a 455 hemi six pack. You know the one, it had a 6 speed 400 turbo transmission, i think it was a prototype.
Holy crap! I know where that car is. It's over at Cotten's house behind the out house. Watch out for that goat if you go over there.:-D

I seen it, I seen it, about two years ago at the Carlisle pre-show, it was Corvette yellow and the engine was Ford blue, thems Dodge brothers hadta get permission to use thems colors but didn't and the Carlisle peoples found out and wouldn't let it in. I know this as the gospel truth cuz I was settin up a funnel cake trailer for my boss that day before he fired me for kissin' his daughter. God she was a good kisser.

Wasn't that Al Bundy's car? I think I seen where his wife Peg was trying to sell it at the Barrett-Jackson auction a couple years ago.......I think Austin Powers ended up with it....shag nasty!!! LOL!!!

Wyoming! :toothy10::toothy10:

santabuffalo-bison_304psd.jpg

buffass.jpg

And here I thought it had the 440 six pac in it, from the factory...you know, the one that has 3 four barrel carburetors....and posi.

Almost as dumb as a guy who tried to tell me he had a 71 Fury with a 318 2v police interceptor motor.....human dial tone.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

a guy that lives down the street has one of those cars he said he new a guy at the mental hospital that he would give him a real good deal on it

What I learned about arguing with the Fury owner was...
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It annoys the pig, and is a waste of your time".
And "Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man".

I wanna see those Furys, Burntorange!!

Wasn't that Al Bundy's car? I think I seen where his wife Peg was trying to sell it at the Barrett-Jackson auction a couple years ago.......I think Austin Powers ended up with it....shag nasty!!! LOL!!!

I would love to have Al Bundys car. But not Peg.

I wished I known you wanted it before I parted it out and scrapped the rest. Next time speak up sooner or something. I still have the VIN and fendertags if you want to clone one though!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back