figgy708

Here are some more names associated with Justin:

Justin M Figgatt
Late Teens
Alberta, VA
Donald Wayne Figgatt
Donald B Figgatt
Mary Jo Figgatt

The assistant chief of the fire dept may also be the mayor of the town, so any association the Mayor has with Justin can take him down also... Justin is part of the Alberta Volunteer Fire Dept.

http://albertafire.org/

Alberta Volunteer Fire Department
P.O. Box 178
Alberta, VA 23821
Non-Emergency: 434-949-7541

Assistant Fire Chief: Robert Hayes

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
I just checked my PayPal account and it says my $45 went to a Mike Hayes.

Check out post 194 here:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=311498&page=8

I just googled Mike Hayes....and got the city directory

Robert Hayes is the mayor.....

doesn't it seem a little odd to you guys that The mayor is Robert Hayes. Asst fire chief is Robert Hayes and Mikes last name is Hayes also.

Add this to the list of what we know about him:

Apparently his high school is right there on his girlfriend's shirt..... Brunswick Academy Vikings in Lawrenceville, VA. Not sure, but if you go to their website that may be him in the pic of their "academic team" that is scrolling on the front page. Would hate to think there is another goofy looking guy like that in that town, but maybe not. Apparently it is a private school for the rich white kids in that area that don't want to go to the other high school there, Brunswick High. I'm sure the head of the school (if that is his school?) would love to get ahold of this thread and see just how well one of his prize academic students spends their free time.....I'm sure it would get around pretty quick in the hallways and you know how kids in school are, one of them's not going to like him and would squeal like a pig on him if they knew all this was going on.

Phone: (434) 848-2220
Head of school: Dave Newsom: [email protected]

attachment.php

Anybody ever wondered yet how a high school kid can supposedly "buy" an entire field full of Mopar cars, although most of us who are working good jobs can barely afford just a few pieces at a time....does he even own these cars he claims?, or better yet, even seen them? For all we know those could just be some pictures he cut off some page on the internet or perhaps just some "mopars in the field" near where he lives that belongs to a neighbor? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Add this to the list of what we know about him:

Apparently his high school is right there on his girlfriend's shirt..... Brunswick Academy Vikings in Lawrenceville, VA. Not sure, but if you go to their website that may be him in the pic of their "academic team" that is scrolling on the front page. Would hate to think there is another goofy looking guy like that in that town, but maybe not. Apparently it is a private school for the rich white kids in that area that don't want to go to the other high school there, Brunswick High. I'm sure the head of the school (if that is his school?) would love to get ahold of this thread and see just how well one of his prize academic students spends their free time.....I'm sure it would get around pretty quick in the hallways and you know how kids in school are, one of them's not going to like him and would squeal like a pig on him if they knew all this was going on.

Phone: (434) 848-2220
Head of school: Dave Newsom: [email protected]

attachment.php

Don't know but is that a condom she's blowing up? :sign12:

Information for JMoparts.com

Domain Name: Banned for Suspected Fraud
Registrar URL:
http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Justin Figgatt
Registrant Organization: Justins mopar parts
Name
Server: NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:
NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

Also found him linked to DiverityYX.net

Domain Name: DIVERSITYX.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1788593298_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2015-03-24T12:36:37Z
Creation Date: 2013-03-24T09:21:54Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-03-24T09:21:54Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Justin Figgatt
Registrant Organization: Company
Registrant Street: 145 Old country road
Registrant City: Alberta
Registrant State/Province: Virginia
Registrant Postal Code: 23821
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4343783754
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Justin Figgatt
Admin Organization: Company
Admin Street: 145 Old country road
Admin City: Alberta
Admin State/Province: Virginia
Admin Postal Code: 23821
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4343783754
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Justin Figgatt
Tech Organization: Company
Tech Street: 145 Old country road
Tech City: Alberta
Tech State/Province: Virginia
Tech Postal Code: 23821
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4343783754
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: dns11.parkpage.foundationapi.com
Name Server: dns10.parkpage.foundationapi.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System:
http://wdprs.internic.net/
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

text or call 434-378-3754
kik: countryboy452
email: justin@jmpoarparts.com

All this info is nice guys, but you really NEED to contact law enforcement.

You can file a complaint here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You can also call your local law enforcement agency.

I recommend you do both. I will cooperate with all law enforcement. Just let me know who I need to talk to via PM.

Has anyone contacted Mike Brown, the Acting Chief of the Alberta, VA Police Department? 434-949-7443

That's messed up. I have spent years building a good rep as a seller and haven't had one complaint yet so I must be doing something right. I am a mopar guy for the long haul and I hope you guys burn him good.

I think this is a bigger sting then we think, and has been going on for quit sometime. If a honest person was to try this crap he would be in jail buy. FBI is the only way this can be stopped. Good Luck

All this info is nice guys, but you really NEED to contact law enforcement.

You can file a complaint here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You can also call your local law enforcement agency.

I recommend you do both. I will cooperate with all law enforcement. Just let me know who I need to talk to via PM.

Has anyone contacted Mike Brown, the Acting Chief of the Alberta, VA Police Department? 434-949-7443

If you are willing to help, then what happened to the thread that I started in the gold forum to help put the info in one nice neat package?

Are you trying to defend him by deleting it? Is he more important than the other members who I am trying to help get the info to and prevent this from happening again? By deleting my post it seems like you are condoning this...

If I crossed a line, that's fine, at least have the decency to PM me to tell me what I did wrong, so I don't do it again if that's the case.. I can accept that. But deleting it without any reason, looks like you are on his side more than ours...

That's why I was trying to gather all the information and put it in one thread that he can't access unless he has a gold membership... Knowledge is power and will help catch him sooner next time...

It took some time for me to gather and post that information. I went to add to it last night and it was gone.

So if my efforts are all in vain, then I hand this over to Joey and let's see how much help he really is willing to do to protect you. It's his site...

Maybe he will be a little more vigilant next time Justin tries to sign up and do this again, instead of ignore members messages like he did in Dec., and wait until many members get ripped off before taking any action.... A couple of members had suspicions and notified you, they were just blown off...

Sorta reminds me of the French in WWII when they "needed more proof"... Until then the Germans were marching through Paris....

Let's see how far this goes with Joey leading the charge....

You're up Joey....

Good luck people. I'm out.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4944044401.html

Using his other phone number from this craigslist ad (not the cell) and doing a search, the address listed for him in Alberta is for his parent's business... Look at these websites, shows his parents names and gives their ages....but the first link shows two jobs they did for installing heat pumps in guess which town....wait for it....Lynchburg, VA....which is one of the towns with an address he gives as a return address (with no last name on the package mind you). Using his customer's addresses perhaps for return addresses? Would explain why they are from towns so far from his Alberta residence.

http://www.buildzoom.com/contractor/cumberland-valley-builders-inc

http://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-Banned From FABO for Suspected Fraud

All of this info is great, but like Joey has said pretty much irrelevant unless you follow through and file at your local police dept. I am simply putting this info I am finding here to help gather evidence and make things easier for the police.

I think this is a bigger sting then we think, and has been going on for quit sometime. If a honest person was to try this crap he would be in jail buy. FBI is the only way this can be stopped. Good Luck

I agree :sad9:

If you are willing to help, then what happened to the thread that I started in the gold forum to help put the info in one nice neat package?

Are you trying to defend him by deleting it? Is he more important than the other members who I am trying to help get the info to and prevent this from happening again? By deleting my post it seems like you are condoning this...

If I crossed a line, that's fine, at least have the decency to PM me to tell me what I did wrong, so I don't do it again if that's the case.. I can accept that. But deleting it without any reason, looks like you are on his side more than ours...

That's why I was trying to gather all the information and put it in one thread that he can't access unless he has a gold membership... Knowledge is power and will help catch him sooner next time...

It took some time for me to gather and post that information. I went to add to it last night and it was gone.

So if my efforts are all in vain, then I hand this over to Joey and let's see how much help he really is willing to do to protect you. It's his site...

Maybe he will be a little more vigilant next time Justin tries to sign up and do this again, instead of ignore members messages like he did in Dec., and wait until many members get ripped off before taking any action.... A couple of members had suspicions and notified you, they were just blown off...

Sorta reminds me of the French in WWII when they "needed more proof"... Until then the Germans were marching through Paris....

Let's see how far this goes with Joey leading the charge....

You're up Joey....

:happy1::happy1:

The reason he has the money to buy the cars is his granfather set him up in business.His granparents have the home remodeling or what ever business it is .Thats probably who sent him to the private school.There in it as deep as he is.

On the ply 30 thread someone posted an aerial view of his grandparents house and showed the cars there.At the time i dealt with him he was staying with them.He had me call there business when i tried to but parts.His grandmother always answered to see who it was before she put him on the phone.I forget what the name of the business was its also on the ply 30 thread

You're up Joey....

KK, can't blame Joey or other admins for a slick scammer workin' it over here. They couldn't be sure Mike440 and Justin were the same guy...he mentioned that. The classifieds warn you as a buyer or seller that you do so at your own risk. Not sure what else can be done. He's said he will cooperate with any and all investigations.
Frankly, this is why some forums do not allow buy/sell/trade transactions. I would like to thank you for the huge effort you've invested trying to dig up dirt on this little weasel. You've been a big help...don't quit now!

KK, can't blame Joey or other admins for a slick scammer workin' it over here. They couldn't be sure Mike440 and Justin were the same guy...he mentioned that. The classifieds warn you as a buyer or seller that you do so at your own risk. Not sure what else can be done. He's said he will cooperate with any and all investigations.
Frankly, this is why some forums do not allow buy/sell/trade transactions. I would like to thank you for the huge effort you've invested trying to dig up dirt on this little weasel. You've been a big help...don't quit now!

I agree. On my facebook group, I've caught a guy making 19 accounts so far to try to trick people into paying him 4500 deposit for his 71 440 cuda he alleges to have, wants cash only...sent to the UK..... People try to be slick, you can only catch so many.

I agree. On my facebook group, I've caught a guy making 19 accounts so far to try to trick people into paying him 4500 deposit for his 71 440 cuda he alleges to have, wants cash only...sent to the UK..... People try to be slick, you can only catch so many.

By any chance it isn't someone trying to get them to send a payment to Alberta, VA is it using "paypal only"? :D

I just was in my paypal clicking buttons that I didn't know were there before and I got:

Mike Hayes (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Email: [email protected]

not sure if that email is the same as what others were getting.

By any chance it isn't someone trying to get them to send a payment to Alberta, VA is it using "paypal only"? :D

Yes...we've had a justin attack or 2 or 10 on our group as well. One of our members, he got for over a grand in december/january. I want to nail this douche bag soon.

-
Back