Problems with Mike440

-
First you gotta join the group, which is as easy as clicking on "join group"! Rani is the mod there and she accepted me right away!! Then you can comment on posts and post your own stuff! You can see my comment just by clicking on "comments" under posts!

Oh I didn't realize that!! So Justin is on the group that she started?

Oh I didn't realize that!! So Justin is on the group that she started?

I am not a mod nor is it my group ......it just let me add Mr. Geof for some reason, I think because he is on my friends list and I can vouch that he is "COOL" . If there is a request from mr. Bruce there, its possible I cant see it because he is not on my list and the admin may have to add him since he doesn't know anyone on the page and we don't know if he is "cool" and all.

I don't even have a dart sport ...I was just there to look at pics of dart sports but I don't comment or post anything on the page.

I am not a mod nor is it my group ......it just let me add Mr. Geof for some reason, I think because he is on my friends list and I can vouch that he is "COOL" . If there is a request from mr. Bruce there, its possible I cant see it because he is not on my list and the admin may have to add him since he doesn't know anyone on the page and we don't know if he is "cool" and all.

I don't even have a dart sport ...I was just there to look at pics of dart sports but I don't comment or post anything on the page.

I don't know about "cool", but I am an antique. :D

if he has internet on his phone and internet on cable at his home, it will show different ip address , but the tower he hits might be close to his home is why it shows him close, good luck, i learned my lesson last year, sent money o gram , but chance copp in chillicothe ohio gave ever excuse from lost n shipping to trying to tell me i gave him wrong address to send parts, but he could never provide a tracking number,so if they wont send me the parts and trust me to send money when i recieve them ,then im not sending them money if they dont take paypal

I saw Justin on the Duster group, and made a post to beware. Looks like his post is now gone. Also checked the Dart Sport group and looks like he is gone there too. Mike Renn is still on it. I don't belong to that group, so I can't post there.

I saw Justin on the Duster group, and made a post to beware. Looks like his post is now gone. Also checked the Dart Sport group and looks like he is gone there too.

As long as we keep aware and call him out when he surfaces, he will keep having to retreat...

He's still a posting, when will the feds nail this guy

Why not put a link to his post in this thread also???

I have done this before... and it did not seem to help..so I figured just placing a link on his listing would work and it has.... I went back later to see if there was any feedback and the listing was removed.

Ok guys, the ball is actually rolling now! I received a call today from a very nice Brunswick Police Dpt. investigator who has been following all of these threads and is very aware of Justin and they have been on to him for a while apparently. The investigator obviously didn't want me to give out his personal email address or phone number on a public website for this particular case, but he asked if anyone would like to pursue this that they can give me their contact info (name, phone, city, state) and he WILL definitely get back with you.

This is no joke and things are working now to get this guy put away.....but we NEED YOUR HELP in making a solid case against him. If you pm me I can relay your info and together we can get this done. The more the better and if any other victims want to pursue this internet predator now is the time. I know it has been almost a year since he was in full force scamming all of us, but we can still fight back.

I started a new thread on this so we can keep up with who is in on this. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=340770

Thanks guys.

Anybody who's been scammed by him should follow through with prosecuting him, or you have no right to b!tch and whine about getting ripped off...

Clank, clank, clank....

Justin, come out to play-ay..... Clank, clank, clank....

[ame]https://youtu.be/YeEbtiruH2Q[/ame]

-
Back