Problems with Mike440

-
I think it's safe to say on behalf of all the people you are trying to fraud, cheat, and lie to...we all dedicate this song to you....pretty sure you are singing around the 1:50 mark....this one is a great listen all the way until the very end guys.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLRe6bpMfU"]Prison ***** - YouTube[/ame]

we just need to tighten up security and call it: the anti-figgott act of 2015

I've downloaded all of the pictures of his parts cars that I found in his photo bucket. That way, if he rejoins and uses them for an ad, I will be able to search my "archive" and find the exact one to let me know that it's him. I will definitely send copies to Joey for "verification" if I catch him try again...

I would suggest that any of you do the same. It seems like as soon as we started poking around in his personal info, he started making all of his accounts private. We don't want him shutting them down, as it's a good way to keep tabs on him so we can catch on to him sooner.

The good thing is, that we are starting to get to him. He's trying to keep us from prying into his info.... WE HAVE NOW CAUGHT HIS ATTENTION...

Rani, you should pursue pressing charges/filing a complaint against him as you were one of the ones he ripped off. Luckily it's only for $25, but it's enough to prosecute him. (He's gonna be Bubba's beyotch for only $25....)....

He started out thinking that this was all a big joke, now I think we have him uncomfortable and starting to think about what he has done. Now we need to follow through and let him learn about consequences....

I would strongly recommend anyone taken do the following:

File a complaint here: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center.

Second, file a complaint with your local police department.

I was lucky enough for him to not have the parts I need

Does anyone know if this guy goes to Carlisle to sell ?? Seems possible , he is in Virginia.
Just a thought.

I've never seen him before. I go to Carlilse every year. I've never heard of him until people started getting ripped off on the Facebook Mopar sites.

I called the fire dept....no Mike Hays....but they have a Justin Figgot.

I asked his Chief (Woody Daniel) to call me to discuss his personnel, an internet thief / fraud....one Justin Figgot aka Mike Hayes.

we'll see where that goes....after that, I will call the mayor of the town and let them know what kind of trash they have on their squad ....then the local paper.

I will call the (his) bank to see how they will handle being involved in the fraud.....IMO...he had help. I cannot open an account WITHOUT verifiable ID.

wonder if they have a billboard company in the area???

I will get my $295 worth.

Get him Denny. :blob::blob: :blob: :prayer:

I've never seen him before. I go to Carlilse every year. I've never heard of him until people started getting ripped off on the Facebook Mopar sites.

If I remember correctly he joined about a year or so ago and played "I'm trying to start a business selling parts, can you help me get started???"

So many members offered him advice on how to start up and even gave him some leads on cars.

Then he started not shipping parts that people paid for and got banned. Then started it all over again with a new user name and changed his "business web site".

He will follow through with a few deals to "establish a reputation" and get a reference or two. Then will drag out the other deals past the time frame to dispute with paypal and stiff you after the protection "expires". Or get you to forfeit your protection and do the deal as a "gift"...

Now he's probably trying to invent a new persona to try to come back and scam the Mopar world with again....

We probably have him shut down for a moment, but if the guys that got ripped off don't prosecute and get him some jail time, then he'll be back doing it again....

He will try to play the nice guy and get you to let your guard down, then pounce. He will try to convince you not to send the Paypal payment regular, but as a gift, so they have no protection.... I would pay the fees myself and keep the protection if it was me...

He's a con. Plain and simple. He will get you to let your guard down, and then take advantage of you. I have noticed that he likes to say "I'm a good guy". I also had a guy once tell me that when he was trying to get me to pay for an engine that he hadn't pulled yet. I told him that I will pay for it when I pick it up. It told him that the only way that I would pay him in advance for the engine is that I will go home and send him a money order in the mail with signature required, so if he stiffed me I could press federal charges against him. ( I was lead to believe that I was going to pick up two engines, when he only had one ready to pick up). Suddenly after hearing that, he stopped asking for the money in advance. I'm still waiting for the phone call to pick up the 440.... That was over 4 years ago....

So yeah, he was going to keep my money until he found out the consequences and that I wouldn't fork it over so easy...

It reminds me of the old joke:

"How do you say f*ck you in Jewish"?

Trust me....

(Not to knock any Jewish people...)

But now when I hear "trust me" my red flag goes up, I'm starting to feel the same way about people who have to tell me that they are a "good guy" while trying to get me to hand my money to them....

So when someone tells me "trust me" or "I'm a good guy", my defense goes up as I take it as they are telling me "F*ck you"....

Every con artist will try to get on your good side, so they can take advantage of you. If you are really a good guy, I will figure that out on my own, I don't need you to tell me....

Monies Scammed on FABO (This thread only). Please fill in the blanks.

(and who knows how much on Racing Junk, Facebook and other sites or when
he maybe was ply30?). Any more out there not reporting yet?

$265.00 HemiDenny

$160.00 Pitbill

$100.00 Dustert73

$31.00 diymirage

$25.00 Rainy Day Auto

??? UBE AMOUNT NEEDED

??? brandon.marx AMOUNT NEEDED

$50.00 sport74

??? davescuda AMOUNT NEEDED

$50.00 pauly

$85.00 jim

$45.00 grimreaper

Monies Scammed on FABO (This thread only). Please fill in the blanks.

(and who knows how much on Racing Junk, Facebook and other sites or when
he maybe was ply30?). Any more out there not reporting yet?

$265.00 HemiDenny

$160.00 Pitbill

$100.00 Dustert73

$31.00 diymirage

$25.00 Rainy Day Auto

??? UBE AMOUNT NEEDED

??? brandon.marx AMOUNT NEEDED

$50.00 sport74

??? davescuda AMOUNT NEEDED

$50.00 pauly

$85.00 jim

$45.00 grimreaper

$811.00 Total So Far

I just had a discussion with an "agent" 30 minutes ago, and they explained how the FBI site works and and how it groups complaints together. Once the info is entered and the system queries the complaint, they will be categorized and grouped together.

This is the best advice. Please follow it today!

I am going to follow through as well, but am going to wait a week or so yet, since the parts could be on the way. Interesting plot here: I really am not sure these people are one and the same or working together.

I bought a complete jack assembly from "Mopar Mike" aka Mike Renn. He had me send the money order to April Renn and his address. I did receive these parts. In the mean time, he also had a set of 70 duster tail lights that I was trying to work a deal on. This was back in January. He sent me pictures of them on Facebook.

The last correspondence I had with him was on 2/13 when he told me Justin Figgatt bought all his parts and cars and would sell them for the same price "Mike and I agreed on ($50). I friended Justin and chatted with him on Facebook about the tail lights. I sent him $50 via Paypal on 2/14. He sent me his cell # which matches the number posted someone in this thread. I have spoke with him several times and he even offered to send my money back because one of the tail lights from "Mike" was cracked. He then told me that he was buying another 70 duster and thought the lenses were good in that car, so I told him to send me pictures when he got it home. They were supposedly shipped on 4/10 but aren't here yet. He also had a set of 70 duster fender mount turn signals I was trying to get off him, but he didn't like my offer on them. He said he was going to a swap meet this weekend (4/11/15) and was going to see if he could sell them there. If not, he was going to get back with me. So, here I wait. I have requested tracking numbers but have not heard from him yet. I have pictures he sent me on my phone of the tail lights and the turn signals - in an orange duster.

Regarding Mike Hays: I bought a set of 70 duster headlight bezels from him and got them no problem. His email is [email protected]. The return address had no last name but was from Lynchburg, VA. He had a bunch of duster parts listed here on FABO and I inquired about the fender mount turn signals and he said that he didn't have any. This is why I am not totally convinced they are all the same person.

So, Mopar Mike and Mike440 sent me what I bought from them. Justin on the other hand...................................................

One last thing: Justin preferred Paypal over a money order. Maybe these differences are just coincidence, but they seem to be different people to me.

Contacted him when he 1st popped up about some 65' Barracuda parts and there was something in the way he worded his PM response that I didn't like and decided to err on the side of caution. Unfortunately I cleaned up my PM's a couple of weeks ago so I can't post it but it wasn't about week later when he started with the everybody died or was sick stories and I thanked my lucky stars I didn't send this douche bag $$$.

-
Back