Problems with Mike440

-
Hey guys, we have hopefully seen the thread about Mike440 and the older one about ply30. It's Justin Figgott coming back and scamming people.

There's a thread on him right now, and Joey just banned him, but he'll probably be back unless he gets thrown in jail.

I think we should talk the strategy on how we should address this here in the gold forum, so he would have to re-join and sign-up for another gold member ship to see what we are doing. If he knows our plan, then he can react accordingly, we want to catch him by surprise like a deer in the head lights... (and the ones he hunts)

When I started posted some of his personal info in the other thread, he started shutting them down and making them private. We don't want him to shut everything down, as that's a good way to keep tabs on what he's up to... Then it will be easier to catch him on his next round attempts sooner.

Should we get the local news media involved? It would shame him and gramps around town. But do we want to spook him into running and then if the police do decide to go after him, it will be harder for them to find him... It's better that he stays at home with grandpa like a sitting duck...

I agree that everyone who got taken should press charges at both a local and federal level. Throw the book at him and get him locked up as long as possible.

Let's try to use this thread to discuss our plan, and to document the case and history for reference and for the others who got taken can use for their benefit. Try to keep it organized and post as many relevant links together in a post as possible.

Let's get all of his addresses, phone numbers, social media links, his parts web site links. I also recommend copying any and all pictures that you can of his. Especially the parts and cars for sale, as he will probably re-use them when he sets up another user ID and starts posting ads again....

Hopefully Joey can keep the current ones closed, but still available to refer back to...

Here's a link to the Mike440 personal page:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=38635

Here's a link to the Ply30 personal page:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=31020

Use them as you need to search and reference his previous parts threads so you don't get scammed...

The Problems with Mike440 thread:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=311498

His Parts I owe people thread:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=309717

Problem with ply30 member thread:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=287788

help with a banned persons account ply30

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=290618

problem with member ply30 thread:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=290635

I don't like this scammer hanging around our site and ripping us all off....

The mods and Joey can only do so much before affecting innocent new members. We all have to band together and keep a close watch out for him. Chances are, he'll be back... Let's see how fast we can flush him out when he does....

And when he does, lets document it in this thread and get Joey and the mods on it. Some of you saw it right away when he first re-signed up but there wasn't enough proof for them to act on, let's gather our intel and catch him right away if he tries it again...

Just some thoughts, what do you guys think???

Its not that we didn't know of him, its that we couldn't connect him directly to Justin. Everything was different. Different emails, ips, addresses, names, etc. We were watching, just couldn't connect them unfortunately. (and I did look pretty hard)

I don't have a fish to fry in this, but I will follow along. I follow the for sale and wanted threads as I both buy and sell and if I spot anything, I will post it here.

sent from my iPhone

so far....looks like I'm the winner.

we shall see what pay-pal does /says....then there's plan B

I never was one to give up easy.....just no sport in it.

I ordered dash vents and got them couple days later. I guess I was lucky?

All bs aside the police and every one else is not going to do anything but talk .Someone just needs to kick his little *** and that is all there is to it

Someone replied to my text to the 434 area code number yesterday when I asked if they were still selling Mopar parts. How many people would respond to a text if you didn't have parts to sell or weren't intent on ripping people off?

LMAO, that's Justin?!?! Kid looks like a little fairy. How does a fairy get that kind of tail? There must be something he's not telling her. I'm sure that condom on the last pic is his granpas condom after showing Justin how to please a woman. He's a volunteer firefighter? What do they use him for, the fire dog?

You kiddin? A fireman is the perfect job for him, as much as he likes seeing people get burned and all, what better profession?

Man wish i would of seen these threads on Mike 440!!!! i beleve I just got ripped for $85.00. I will see how good pay pal is on refunding.

There's no way that this 80 lb. runt this is the grand mastermind behind all of this intra state scamming. My limp garden hose outside is bigger than that kid's arms and legs. Nobody that little with even a crumb of common sense would be brave enough to try to cheat grown men who are 5 times as big as he is out of their hard earned money they have actually sweated to earn. I throw chunks of steel around at work twice as big as he is all day long for a living.

...this is just a picture of some special needs, no child left behind kid with probably his sister who feels sorry for him. To prove my point, does this guy not look just like like Timmy the Retard from Southpark....just sayin, ya know?

attachment.php

timmy.jpg

...this is just a picture of some special needs, no child left behind kid with probably his sister who feels sorry for him. To prove my point, does this guy not look just like like Timmy the Retard from Southpark....just sayin, ya know?

that's mean and uncalled for
you should apologize

to timmy

Oh, btw....here's another thing to think about....his paypal "[email protected]" for Mike Hayes is an "unverified" account according to paypal...which means he probably never went through a bank and may have only used a prepaid credit card from Wal Mart or something to open the account. I guess he thinks he can hide like that. Hilarious!

On a very more positive note, my Police Dept. just so happens to be on a Craigslist safety kick right now and just this week announced all over the news that their parking lot is now open to conduct your Craigslist meeting deals right in the police Dept. Parking lot for everybody's personal safety when conducting business with strangers on the internet....wouldn't it be nice if they will follow it up with a Craigslist intra state internet bust to go with all of that? My town's young detective is going to love this! He has been doing an awesome job since he took over his new position last year, knocking out crime left and right in this place. In the news about every week making busts.

-
Back