Proformance unlimited

-

72scampguy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience or reviews on proformance unlimted sb 500hp engines. Price seems fair at 10k complete with a 1yr warranty. Would like to be around 550 to 600 hp. They says they can custom build to meet my needs. What do you guys think? Would be open to other suggestions.

It's kind of one of those things were people lots of times like to know what your intentions are with the car? I mean buying a 550 to 600 horsepower motor is some serious territory.

Mini tubbed,6 point cage,9 inch,4 wheel disc,gerst front suspension,usct chassis stiff kit,full calvert rear already done.

Wasnt sure if ramm ways saying company was sketchy or me. Lol. You think imm could build it for that? Heard great things about brian.

Mini tubbed,6 point cage,9 inch,4 wheel disc,gerst front suspension,usct chassis stiff kit,full calvert rear already done.
Totally cool now if you started with that? If you've been a member here for a while you know how people with a slant 6 will come out and say I want a million horsepowers! I'm glad you have things prepared, I hope you have a trailer too.

Horsepower costs cubic dollars. Something is off.

20171122_192832.jpg

Have a trailer. Raced dirt cars for almost 20 years. Stopped racing and got bored. Need some excitiment back in my life. Was thinking 904 with a brake for trans.

To bring things a bit into perspective... the base package with video and all (do we really need that LOL) is 10.700$ and claims 500 HP with Edelbrock heads, so yes, a bit sketchy.

And scampguy, you know that RAMM is building terrific engines as well. Only that he resides in Canada.

To bring things a bit into perspective... the base package with video and all (do we really need that LOL) is 10.700$ and claims 500 HP with Edelbrock heads, so yes, a bit sketchy.

And scampguy, you know that RAMM is building terrific engines as well. Only that he resides in Canada.
Did not know that.

Have a trailer. Raced dirt cars for almost 20 years. Stopped racing and got bored. Need some excitiment back in my life. Was thinking 904 with a brake for trans.
Thank you for this I'm totally up to speed now I'm confident you know what you're doing. There's so many times on this forum or people and all that horsepower and have no idea what they're asking for. Ask me how I know! I want to put my car back on the street and I will but I wish the motor wasn't so damn radical and I'm only at less than 500 horsepower by a long shot. I have been reading here on the form good things about the blueprint Motors if you're looking to go for prefabricated. Again this is no personal experience it's just some of the things I've been hearing here on the Forum and one of my friends here in town has one and so far as happy. I'm sure all the engine builders on here always put stuff like that down, but you can make your own decision obviously.

Thank you for this I'm totally up to speed now I'm confident you know what you're doing. There's so many times on this forum or people and all that horsepower and have no idea what they're asking for. Ask me how I know! I want to put my car back on the street and I will but I wish the motor wasn't so damn radical and I'm only at less than 500 horsepower by a long shot. I have been reading here on the form good things about the blueprint Motors if you're looking to go for prefabricated. Again this is no personal experience it's just some of the things I've been hearing here on the Forum and one of my friends here in town has one and so far as happy. I'm sure all the engine builders on here always put stuff like that down, but you can make your own decision obviously.
Thank you.

-
Back