Progress - Roll Cage - pics

-
Thanks to Adam for combining my posts. I'll keep the new progress, pics and sounds coming to this post. Been sanding filler n primer, getting it right and straight, waiting for good weather to paint in. New Pics n Video in a few days. I'll take some pics in the painting process n of course post em :)

Priming , sanding, filling, getting it all straight, taking my time. Waiting for a good weather day to paint. Just these quick 2 pics to let ya know I'm still working on it.

Duster wet Sanding 001.jpg

Duster wet Sanding 003.jpg

It's ready for paint!, 1 more day of taping n fixing minor body stuff to make sure it's the straightest it can be. Friday Should be paint day !

Looking good Eric!!!
Make sure you fill the cooler up and send out some pic's. :thumbup:
Hope it go's good and you enjoy This great day :wav:

Awesome Job Eric it's definately ROCKIN' now, I'm definately envious. What flowmasters are you running the Super 40 series. When you referenced the swing out kits for your roll cage is this for the side bars to be able to swing out. I have seen them before and was wondering how that works and what has to be done?

it's looking amazing! I can only dream of the day when mine is ready for her paint. Where did you get your fuel cell?

70dart said:
Awesome Job Eric it's definately ROCKIN' now, I'm definately envious. What flowmasters are you running the Super 40 series. When you referenced the swing out kits for your roll cage is this for the side bars to be able to swing out. I have seen them before and was wondering how that works and what has to be done?

I'm not quite sure what flowmasters they are, got em used with the donor car.

Yes, side bars will be hinged. (swing out) If I install the side bars at all. They really make it a pain to get into the car. Hinged or not. I'm gonna see what it runs before I am required to put em in to run.

TinyValiant74 said:
it's looking amazing! I can only dream of the day when mine is ready for her paint. Where did you get your fuel cell?

Got it a long time ago , from RCI 16 gal

Hey Guy's...... Here's a few quick pics I took tonight after painting the 1st basecoat the Silver side insert with intercoat clear over it that's why it's dull, it was hard to get a good pic since the silver is close to the gray prime. More to follow sometime early next week !

Duster Silver 002.jpg

Duster Silver 007.jpg

Duster Silver.jpg

Duster Silver 005.jpg

Lookin good. I know what uncleared paint looks like so I have a feeling what it will pop like when finished :tongue9:

Hey Guys ! Had to show ya'll how I spent my tuesday afternoon. First White for a nice bright undercoat.

Duster Painted 001.jpg

Duster Painted 002.jpg

Duster Painted 003.jpg

Second coat (Actually Sixth) three coats each color..., a little James Bond Goldfinger action..LOL

Duster Painted 006.jpg

Duster Painted 008.jpg

Duster Painted 009.jpg

What a difference Kandy makes...... What do you think????? Still gotta add the name to the side and clear the whole car with another 6 coats of clear...

Duster Painted 011.jpg

Duster Painted 010.jpg

Duster Painted 014.jpg

Duster Painted 013.jpg

Duster Painted 015.jpg

Duster Painted 012.jpg

ERic thats awesome paint looking good, what do you call that Kandy color, your future is definately so bright you will have to wear shades!! LOL

70dart said:
ERic thats awesome paint looking good, what do you call that Kandy color, your future is definately so bright you will have to wear shades!! LOL

Thanks, 70 Dart. It's Tangeringe Kandy over a gold basecoat with heavy gold and silver flake in it.

My plan is to win by blinding them going down the track ..lol

-
Back