Progress - Roll Cage - pics

-
These are sweet looking 15x8 4.5 backspace BBP Tommorow I'll go get some E/T Streets.

Duster Wheels 001.jpg

ramcharger said:
Smokin'! :cherry: I take it you have done paint and body professionaly?

Professionally? No, I've never actually gotten paid for a paint job or went to a school for it. I've just learned along the way...

I'm dying to open a mopar only resto /hot rod shop...

Eric_S68 said:
Professionally? No, I've never actually gotten paid for a paint job or went to a school for it. I've just learned along the way...

I'm dying to open a mopar only resto /hot rod shop...

No wonder you are watching American Hot Rod. LOL. Trying to get some ideas huh?

Eric you would have no problem getting business with the quality of work. They will stop on the 1/4 mile just to admire your car so you should have no problem there. By the way nice wheels, I like the satin finish style of that rim although I don't think it is available in SBP. Keep posting those pics can't wait to see the finished product. Awesome job keep it up!!

Hey guys here's your daily fix ... Got the M/T ET Street radials 275/60/15 mounted up on the 15x8 rims 4.5 backspace. S/S springs, stock location. Notice the 2nd pic.... Good thing I got the 4.5 backspace any less would have been trouble.

It's gonna be nice this weekend, I'll get her in the sun and take some more pics... BTW, I havent seen it in the full sun either :happy6:

Duster Wheels.jpg

Duster Wheels 006.jpg

looks good Eric, ya those run close to the springs, I think mine are even closer...... lol

-RPM

it sunny today, and it was perfect yesturday....wheres those pics? Looks good!

Steve

Looking real good Eric!!
Lets get some pic real soon. :wav:

Thanks Everyone !! Sorry for the picture delays... lol I wound up wet sanding the car on Saturday and even got Clear on the hood and trunk Sunday. I'm having minor computer trouble which should be resolved by Wednesday. Then the picture posting can resume !

Looks like Sweet candy!!!! that looks great. :thumbup:
I can smell tangerine from here :blob:

In person in the bright sun, that would be killer, you would definately need shades on while you drool, I mean stare. Awesome job Eric Blazin'!!

Looks great man that paint work looks top notch :thumbup:

Looking great Eric. She`s really sparkling in the sun :thumbup:

Got the stencils today and did my thing ! Gotta break out the Airbrush and some black for the 3D effect. Notice the new stripes too. :thumbup:

Duster Painted 3 010.jpg

Duster Painted 3 011.jpg

Duster Painted 3 012.jpg

Duster Painted 3 013.jpg

Duster Painted 3 014.jpg

Duster Painted 3 015.jpg

-
Back