Project Money Eater-74 dart sport

-
:(

pics215.jpg

Nice ride. I have never seen so many wheel and tire combos on one car. Pretty cool. Here is my project money eater. The other two are in the back ground under covers. My 70 Duster and 72 Demon.

003.JPG

thanks. ya ive had like 6 set on here, plus i even had a 20" wire wheel on the front once just to see how itd look, unfortanatly i didnt have my camera that day cuz i was at a buddies house.

heres the laps of all the rims ive had on it

stock 14" hubcaps
Picture087.jpg

14" wire wheels
Picture161.jpg

15" wagon wheels
picture009.jpg

14" magnum 500s
picture010.jpg

13" bolt on wires
pics146.jpg

and now 13" supremes which are the main rims for it now, the magnums will be the winter wheels
pics200.jpg

ok im not sure how all yall like the old skool lowriders (or any lowriders for that fact) BUT what do you think of this paint idea i got floatin around my head

get the whole car sprayed in silver flake, then in the panels (outlined in the pic below) get done in green flake, with black lace, and around the edges have black fades (towards the middle of the panels), and have the same done on the hood, trunk, roof, and tailpanel

outline.jpg

na i aint leavin it, to plain jain, and not flashy enough :D
plus it needs a repaint anyways, got some rust to fix, so ill have my buddy paint it when im done with the bodywork, just tryin to figure out a nice 70s era paint job for it with LOTS of flake

hey man looks like you're havin a great time with your project. Phantom idea is cool, here's a progress pic of my cars phantom grill.
28082008035.jpg

My car is an australian valiant but the idea is similar

thanks man, i am havin a great time with it. i bought it in may 08 and ive put 4000 miles on it already.

your grill looks cool, got any full shots of the car?

get the whole car sprayed in silver flake, then in the panels (outlined in the pic below) get done in green flake, with black lace, and around the edges have black fades (towards the middle of the panels), and have the same done on the hood, trunk, roof, and tailpanel

Need this photoshopped to be able to envision it better....

-
Back