Project White Trash

-
WT...

Those look like the seats in my WRX. I was gonna try the same thing... at least for the fronts, what did you do a for a bracket, make your own, or buy one of the "kits"? Just curious.

If you made your own, I would love some pics if you have them.

JOE

In the next few weeks I will be building my custom headers all stainless steel 1 3/4 step to 1 7/8 to 3 1/2 collectors with 3 inch exhaust will be using Dynomax Ultraflow mufflers

275 40 17 on a 17 x 9 rim early abody 13inch viper brakes no clearance issues

Maybe not on yours, I got 17x8s on mine and they just barely fit in back. also, subscribed. This. Is. Awesome.

Maybe looking to do something else career wise looking to see if anyone is seriously interestded in a cool pro-touring a body pm me for price and info

I'll buy it if you put in a 440 w/ a 4 speed trans, and 15" steelies with dog dish hubcaps. I'm thinking 6K and my 72 Dodge Monaco in trade.

Not sure I would work with Mr. White Trash. I'm out $1200 with nothing delivered and no texts, e-mail, phone....

The only information I have on Eric is that he no longer works at the sheet metal shop (where he was making the tanks). And supposedly he was injured ( I heard he broke his back, but cannot confirm ). I have tried numerous attempts to contact him with no luck. I just finished paying off another member because it was the last deal (with Eric) that I was involved in, and even though I didn't see any money, I felt responsible for getting the member involved with him.

The only information I have on Eric is that he no longer works at the sheet metal shop (where he was making the tanks). And supposedly he was injured ( I heard he broke his back, but cannot confirm ). I have tried numerous attempts to contact him with no luck. I just finished paying off another member because it was the last deal (with Eric) that I was involved in, and even though I didn't see any money, I felt responsible for getting the member involved with him.

You're a good man.

I just finished paying off another member because it was the last deal (with Eric) that I was involved in, and even though I didn't see any money, I felt responsible for getting the member involved with him.

Wow, that's a pretty stand up attitude.

I know this is an old thread and a long shot but does anybody have pics of this car? I found one in his for sale ad but I could REALLY use more pics! Thanks

-
Back