Public apology

-
Plane an simple, Your post was an attack on Rani...

Not in the least, nor was it any more derogatory or demeaning than labeling one of our male members Ellen Degeneres on a message board with thousands of enthusiasts and hundreds of surfers every day.

I merely put the stiletto on the other foot and pointed out how it wasn't very nice.

Rainy has already apologized and all is right with the world again. I too -- like a lot of you have admitted about yourselves in this thread and shown over the years -- am never less than honest, "call a spade a spade" as my dad would say, and am willing to back up what I believe in. I just own up to things and didn't want to leave Rainy's question unanswered and have her find out from others.

I also admit Lucille was a very poor example on my part and apologize. The vision in my head at the time was of her character from her old television show rather than the gracious lady and fine actress she was in real life.

Speaking of dad, he didn't use Hot Wheels track. We got to pick from three "Weapons of Destruction": his belt, a paint stick or our choice of branches from the weeping willow tree in the backyard. I have him to thank for many things, most especially that blatant honesty and integrity because "it's what you do when no one's looking that counts."

Last edited:
Not in the least, nor was it any more derogatory or demeaning than labeling one of our male members Ellen Degeneres on a message board with thousands of enthusiasts and hundreds of surfers every day.

I merely put the stiletto on the other foot and pointed out how it wasn't very nice.

Rainy has already apologized and all is right with the world again. I too -- like a lot of you have admitted about yourselves in this thread and shown over the years -- am never less than honest, "call a spade a spade" as my dad would say, and am willing to back up what I believe in. I just own up to things and didn't want to leave Rainy's question unanswered and have her find out from others.

I also admit Lucille was a very poor example on my part and apologize. The vision in my head at the time was of her character from her old television show rather than the gracious lady and fine actress she was in real life.

Speaking of dad, he didn't use Hot Wheels track. We got to pick from three "Weapons of Destruction": his belt, a paint stick or our choice of branches from the weeping willow tree in the backyard.

Spin it any way you want. You were the only one on that thread to insult Rani. The only one.

'He or she that is without sin among you, let he or she first cast a stiletto at her.”

Evidently an apology is a hard thing for some to stomach.

That is truly sad.

It's accepted. I thought I said that.

Perception: It's what got all of this BS started to begin with.

So you accept Rani's apology and you apologize for the Lucille Ball comment but not once do I see where you apologize for what you said about Rani. Or did miss it some where.

Lol take up your own cause. No one is bagging on rainy anyways, it's just unnecessary to apologize to anyone... if people here really think each of is actually going out their way trying to insult other members with words or anything else..they're perspective is **** eyed..or they're talking about krazykuda,jpar,cookietruck, and the other 3 ...lol but for the most part we trying to help, learn, share and aren't in competition.

PS_0840W_AWARD_STUPID_t.jpg

admit00.jpg

bonus.png

(Just remember, you started it this time...)

A random question to think about.

If & when the time comes, would you like to be judged the way you judged everyone else?

No matter where ya go.. there ya are!????????????????//
All I know is New Year Eve is 2 days away, problem is, I never party, too old, one beer makes me sleepy, hard liqor make ame silly, ( sillier), and otherwise I give don't give a c***!????????????/

A sincere apology is evidently a tough concept to grasp in the minds of mean spirited people. :-(

I read 1st page & Rainy's apology. Why does it take 6 more pages to comment?

Good question. I never saw the original now-deleted thread. Seems this thread is comprised mainly of comments on the original and comments on those comments. Compounded by what appears to an outsider such as myself to be more than a few unresolved interpersonal conflicts amongst a few members here thrown in for good measure.

Its all so very strange......

Harry

Well hell, I guess I just missed it all. For once, I think I am glad.

Well hell, I guess I just missed it all. For once, I think I am glad.

I think all was taken out of context, don't think Leanna or Rainy meant anything bad . Hell we post worse stuff about political B.S. than that !

What thing for sure, opinions are in pretty good supply!! Bad part is IF we missed the deleted thing to begin with, we have just been shooting in the dark!!
an appear in print
I always wonder just how far off a comment can read in print, vs what meaning it could have of heard or spoken!?
Have to wonder if this thread will ring in the new year! ha

-
Back