pulling the trigger

-
The worst part has got to be the waiting, second only to making the decision. Looking forward to some good news as soon as you're able.

Grant

Thanks everyone. The Doc said the surgery went good. Just real sore from the process. He went in from the front so he had to stretch my esophagus over one way and a muscle the other. And they had my head in a vise to hold it perfectly still and my temples are real swollen and sore. He said it takes a couple weeks for the soreness to all go away and I think I'll be a lot better then. Not able to type a lot so I'm gonna run but I'll keep you posted every few days as to how I'm doing. Thanks again for all the kind thoughts.

tracy, cheaper and easier... Not sure about the pain.

jsin208l.jpg

lol...

Great ! My doc is now talking operation because my sciatic pain is not going away ...at this time, they are just giving me meds. I am very interested how your operation and recovery is going.

We sound like a couple of old farts comparing operations :)

Glad all went well.

Ian.

Great ! My doc is now talking operation because my sciatic pain is not going away ...at this time, they are just giving me meds.

Don't put it off real long if that's what you need because it can do permanent nerve damage.

I am very interested how your operation and recovery is going.

We sound like a couple of old farts comparing operations :)

LOL... Ain't that the truth!

Glad all went well.

Ian.

Thanks

Better just take it easy Fishy and let your body do it's thing. Glad to hear that it went alright.

Just got caught up on it, glad the doc said it went well, thats what is important. Now take your time and rest up/heal up!

-
Back