Puppy Wanted

-

junior

Reaction score
Most of you all know my situation. I am am a kind and Loving man with a lot of love and care and friendship to offer. I would love to bring a puppy into my life. A chocolate or black lab would be most welcome into my home. I don't have a lot of money to spend but what I have to offer is priceless. If anyone has or knows of a puppy looking for a dam fine home let me know. Larry

bro if you was close my bud just had his lab mix give birth to 10 pups and you could have one for free and that goes for anyone else here around jax fl lets give it 5 weeks or so and they will be ready

yea, i hate taking care of pups, but i just broke down and bought a 4 month old akc golden retriever, my kids are young, and they get along so well with this newest addition to our family

Most of you all know my situation. I am am a kind and Loving man with a lot of love and care and friendship to offer. I would love to bring a puppy into my life. A chocolate or black lab would be most welcome into my home. I don't have a lot of money to spend but what I have to offer is priceless. If anyone has or knows of a puppy looking for a dam fine home let me know. Larry

Now that's an excellent idea Larry, a dog will give you it's unconditional love and respect and all they ask in return is a few toys, good food and warm place to sleep. You might want to take it up a notch and contact the animal rescue people in your area, I'm sure there's a few around you, and check out what they might have for adoption. Just a thought and yes I love dogs, here's my Jake, smart as a whip and a real **** disturber. If ya got a fenced back yard and need some exercise you might like a Sheltie.

Here's a page on Kijiji for goldens in you area.
http://windsor.kijiji.ca/f-golden-p...tIdZ126QQKeywordZgoldenQ20QQisSearchFormZtrue

Attachments

• 60 - Copy.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 225
there is always adoption, so many good dogs that never get a chance at a good home :(

I'm with Demon Seed too, it's a great idea to get a dog, and if you could spend a little and get a rescued dog, that would make it extra special. Our dog Bella is from the Last Chance Rescue here in Michigan, and she's the greatest dog we could ask for, and it really feels like she belongs, and she got a second chance with us. She is very appreciative and aims to please, and is very playful and loving, just the thing for you right now. Good luck finding just the right pooch!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2445.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 179
Went to the breeder today and feel in love with my new puppy, he will be seven week on Saturday. Handsome black lab. He came to me on his own and would not leave my side. He goes to the vet Thursday for round one of shots and deworming. I did check with the local shelter and they did have some labs but not puppys, they are very strick about adoption and because I work and no one is home during the day I would likely be turned down,WTF. So now I am getting Dodger and he will live the life of a King. Can't tell you how excited I am!!! I will take some pic's of us and post them when I bring him home.

I agree some of those shelters are a bit too picky

A neighbor up the road that raises beef cattle, chickens has 4 kids plus his wife was turned down to adopt a dog.

Why? I never heard why, but one would think it would be a perfect owner of a dog. Obviously knows how to care for animals .....

heres a golden retriever we just got last week.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 015.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 147
Sounds like Dodger is going to be right at home at your house. Thats great news Larry, I'm very glad to hear this news. I hope you and Dodger have a ball together, sharing and caring for each other, sounds like it was meant to be!!! By all means, please share him with us too, I'd love to see him!!! Geof

Man, I broke up with My girl this Year and it has been rough. Getting better as time goes on. I cant say just how much My beagle "Ratchet" has meant to Me since I live alone now. By all means go get You a pup. Time and a dog, things will start falling back into place. There a pain in the a## sometimes but worth it.

Good for you. Since we rescued Chase a few weeks ago I feel a closer bond with my wife. I know that sounds weird but its like we finally have a child of our own to raise. Marys children and mine are grown.

Went to the breeder today and feel in love with my new puppy, he will be seven week on Saturday. Handsome black lab. He came to me on his own and would not leave my side. He goes to the vet Thursday for round one of shots and deworming. I did check with the local shelter and they did have some labs but not puppys, they are very strick about adoption and because I work and no one is home during the day I would likely be turned down,WTF. So now I am getting Dodger and he will live the life of a King. Can't tell you how excited I am!!! I will take some pic's of us and post them when I bring him home.

Junior this made my night. It is exactly what I was hoping for you but I didn't want to say anything because sometimes it takes time to find the right dog. But now I can say it!! The right dog will come to you! And kudos to you for stepping up and making positive changes in your life. "Dodger" thats a cool name:cheers: He's already lifting your spirits and he's not even home yet...and a puppy will be a handful. Congratulations on your new friend and companion.

Dodger!!!!!!!!!! wow I am so happy you found a friend when you need one, and yes Dodger will make a cloudy day sunny for you I can guarantee :cheers:
Congratulations Junior :-D:-D

Many cloudy days was turned to sunny for me by this little guy :happy10:

Attachments

• THIS%2520IS%2520BUDDY%2520MY%2520NEW%2520BUD%2520030.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 089.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 85
Dodger!!!!!!!!!! wow I am so happy you found a friend when you need one, and yes Dodger will make a cloudy day sunny for you I can guarantee :cheers:
Congratulations Junior :-D:-D

Many cloudy days was turned to sunny for me by this little guy :happy10:
Now thats a handsom dog. Looks like he knows he is the boss.
Thank you for all the support. I know when Dodger come's to live with us he will lift all our spirits, I'm on pins and needles, Just can't wait.

-
Back