Pursists....DO NOT ENTER....

-
two of my favorite things in life Detroit diesels and Mopars . Thanks .

Hot rodding is improving performance, that 1000 lb block of crap that replaced a more powerful 383 is stupid. Can't even get over 65. Freaking Dumb.

As you drive under chassis rust proofing system.
He is probably the greasiest Mopar owner on the planet.

On the other hand, here is a super clean, more appropriate conversion done on a late model charger with a first gen Cummins:

[ame]http://youtu.be/mcH09Ov6XsU[/ame]

There are other videos of the build. Check it out

"First off I want to thank god, for the talent, to take a dump, then call it art."

That is pretty awesome! From the MPG he said he was getting, I imagine it'd be pretty practical as a daily driver as well, assuming that the engine was reliable.

Hot rodding is improving performance, that 1000 lb block of crap that replaced a more powerful 383 is stupid. Can't even get over 65. Freaking Dumb.

Haters are gonna hate....bet you 8f he had stuck a / in the place of the 383 you would be singing a different tune....

Guess everyone has a different idea of hot rodding...to me it is using what you got, what you can afford. Speed is irrelevant. If it were simply about going faster then why does anyone bother with a small block when it is fairly simple to build a 600" Wedge? Folks confuse things I think....hot rodoing is about often about using what you got....building a performance car is about going faster ...

Haters are gonna hate....bet you 8f he had stuck a / in the place of the 383 you would be singing a different tune....

Guess everyone has a different idea of hot rodding...to me it is using what you got, what you can afford. Speed is irrelevant. If it were simply about going faster then why does anyone bother with a small block when it is fairly simple to build a 600" Wedge? Folks confuse things I think....hot rodoing is about often about using what you got....building a performance car is about going faster ...

I can hate all I want, and can say this car is a rolling joke. 1320 must be desperate for stories if this is the crap they have on their website.
I drive a 318 Duster, I would never pull that motor for a heavier, weaker diesel. I still pull 25 mpg with my 2.73 gears. He put a 1000 pound anchor in the car. Bet it handles like **** with all that weight over the front end. I know hot rodding is about making due with what you have, but, its not hot rodding when you make a car worse. Any good small block with a 4sp can have twice the HP and Torque and the mileage that this pos has.

That's pretty warped but I kinda like it...better than being pro streeted which was the thing back in the 80's

that car is doing more than a lot of PURE mopars I know of ..............its driving down the road.

-
Back