quench vs no quench?

-
no but an engine building article would be cool... do's & don'ts of design, best assembly practices, etc. bee creative, whatever you think would be helpful for the next generation lol

I also put my .02 in about quench.

Just wanted to correct a wayward guy who was incorrect about HP vs TQ.

Do I need to repeat myself on quench for you?

No thanks, I have heard more than enough. Your opinion on quench contradicts what
i've learned on the subject so your opinion really doesn't affect me. It also matters not how
aggressive or argumentive you feel you need to be to try and prove your point. I am not required
to agree. I like my long stroke engines. That's how the vintage Mopars got the job done. This is a A-body site. A-bodies are a vintage Mopar. It makes sense to me but not to you. So what.
We can and will have are own opinions on the subject and you are not required to agree. No one is trying to make you agree. If there is no point to using a quench combustion chamber in any of your engine builds, no one here is telling you are ignorant or a moron if you do or don't.
Lighten up and let the discussion progress so the guys that clicked on this post to learn or contribute something can do so without being called an idiot for not taking your point of view.

No thanks, I have heard more than enough. Your opinion on quench contradicts what
i've learned on the subject so your opinion really doesn't affect me. It also matters not how
aggressive or argumentive you feel you need to be to try and prove your point. I am not required
to agree. I like my long stroke engines. That's how the vintage Mopars got the job done. This is a A-body site. A-bodies are a vintage Mopar. It makes sense to me but not to you. So what.
We can and will have are own opinions on the subject and you are not required to agree. No one is trying to make you agree. If there is no point to using a quench combustion chamber in any of your engine builds, no one here is telling you are ignorant or a moron if you do or don't.
Lighten up and let the discussion progress so the guys that clicked on this post to learn or contribute something can do so without being called an idiot for not taking your point of view.

Lighten up Francis.

Reread what I said. So if I contradict what you already know, how do you know I'm wrong? If you already know, then you know right?
Vintage? Who cares?

What I am saying is way to much emphasis is put on getting quench to .040 while ignoring other factors.

So lighten up and let the conversation carry forward. There will always be people who overemphasize one aspect of engine geometry while ingnoring others.

As I said, lighten up.

-
Back