Questions about BPC4082CTC 408/375hp

-
According to Summit's site as of yesterday afternoon 4.30 EST ..They had 2 in stock ready for shipment...We purchased one and then I looked at their inventory of this particular item this morning and it said none were now available...The current advertised estimated shipping date is 6-13-2021 for any future orders...So I am assuming that what we purchased was in one of their facilities...Thank You
well let me know, I'm assuming you'll either have a tracking number, or a delayed order email from them shortly. When it arrives, you'll obviously know once you pop the top, but with the serial #, I can tell you anything about it.

No doubt about it....We had been watching the inventory on these engines for a week or two and it seemed they were out of stock at many vendors....I was really surprised that both were sold the same day

Engine arrived yesterday truck freight. 1 week from order date. Well packaged and dyno numbers higher than advertised. So far very pleased. I have several questions but probably should start a new thread. NOTHING Wrong. Just my ignorance being new to Chrysler products in general.

BA42EB77-C6D6-4390-9D2E-742D0C4B1EF4.jpeg

i pulled a 1971cy on you for only posting pics of the sheet and not the engine

i pulled a 1971cy on you for only posting pics of the sheet and not the engine
Not sure what a 1971cy is? lol. But here’s the engine. Pardon my cluttered mess in the garage. I’m going to use a set of vintage Gardena Ca Cal Custom valve covers and will be repainting the engine soon. I know the stripes are not correctly placed or correct period for a 72 Twister. But it is an A51 car on the fender tag. Not that means anything or important for that matter.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Love those valve covers

1971cy is a member on here who doesn't say much, but passes out red Xs on posts like it's going out of style

Not sure what a 1971cy is? lol. But here’s the engine. Pardon my cluttered mess in the garage. I’m going to use a set of vintage Gardena Ca Cal Custom valve covers and will be repainting the engine soon. I know the stripes are not correctly placed or correct period for a 72 Twister. But it is an A51 car on the fender tag. Not that means anything or important for that matter. View attachment 1715880993

View attachment 1715880990

View attachment 1715880991

View attachment 1715880992

View attachment 1715880994
Looking good!!

We were just lucky Summit had two in stock at the time we purchased it. I had looked at those for a couple weeks before we decided to buy. Then surprisingly both engines were sold within 24 hrs. Someone else must have been watching the inventory also.

The car and engine look great!
It's going to be a fun car for sure.
How about some more pics of the '56 Chevy gasser?
The stance and everything on it look just right IMHO.....

Sounds like quite the stump puller! how do you like it?
Engine arrived yesterday truck freight. 1 week from order date. Well packaged and dyno numbers higher than advertised. So far very pleased. I have several questions but probably should start a new thread. NOTHING Wrong. Just my ignorance being new to Chrysler products in general.

View attachment 1715880808

-
Back