R.I.P. KOWALSKI

-
Rest In Peace Barry!

I’m gonna watch it tonight.

IMG_4760.jpeg

Do y'all remember "Fear is the Key"? Another good chase movie starring Barry Newman.

Screenshot_20230604-212134_DuckDuckGo.jpg

R.I.P. Berry Newman.
Yep, my girl in the car with me that night at the drive in was neglected, but I am sure her father new that because he seen it before I did, Jerry Newman was his name and had a White 70 Charger, not a Challenger.

I picked up vanisihing Point and two lane on DVD a few years back...I think I have dirty mary crazy larry also :)

RIP Kowalski.

Last edited:
And of course Bullitt , American Graffiti, but then there's Hot Rod, California kid ,Eat My Dust, Return to Macon county ...and a few other 70s classics which are kinda fun but not as fun etc.

That movie is impossible to find.
I was able to get this exact lable a few years back.Still available on Ebay yet today.

Excellent DVD, excellent video quality, you can even see the bugs on the windshield as he is coming at you.

There was even the Offshore Version on the back side. Did not care for that version... a little strange. US version is best.

Screenshot_20230606-143407_Firefox.jpg

20230606_143625.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

I almost typed Bullitt and American Graffiti......and then Hollywood Knights, Dazed and Confused and I'm sure many more......Gumball Rally

Yeah there are alot of them if you wanted to start a DVD collection. Some oif them were made for TV Like I think california Kid and eat my Dust, Hot rod etc. The cars were part of the culture back then

Want to get the 1971 Version of Vanishing Point, not the later remake.

Screenshot_20230606-144358_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230606-144419_Firefox.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

-
Back