R3 tall deck 426 Victor Heads

-
WHAT OFFSET ARE THE ROCKERS ? WOULd like to see the numbers you make with the victorheads , as my build with the ede heads suck 527hp @ 5800 529tq @ 4600 if i could get 50 more hp with victors i might keep my 426

@ 426 cubes that really is under acheiving. Maybe you should stat another thread detailing the build. J.Rob

True, though not judging, no engine details given here.

@ 426 cubes that really is under acheiving. Maybe you should stat another thread detailing the build. J.Rob
to depressed to talk about that boat anchor, a total waste of money
hanks

Yup left it at that been setting up spark table & VE tables on the XFI sportsman had trouble idling the advance was 60@idle & 10@5000rpm was working in reverse found the 6AL-2 had to set the input from hall effect to ECU sorted it out Richard Nedbal is going to set it up online another question is the 727 i rebuilt with billet servos ,5 plate red front ,bolt in sprag ,3500 holeshot stall ,6 pinion planetary & a A&A valve body should i use scatter shield ? steel billet front drum or both

Yup left it at that been setting up spark table & VE tables on the XFI sportsman had trouble idling the advance was 60@idle & 10@5000rpm was working in reverse found the 6AL-2 had to set the input from hall effect to ECU sorted it out Richard Nedbal is going to set it up online another question is the 727 i rebuilt with billet servos ,5 plate red front ,bolt in sprag ,3500 holeshot stall ,6 pinion planetary & a A&A valve body should i use scatter shield ? steel billet front drum or both

Billet or aluminum drum will help to save overrunning explosions. A blanket or Shield will provide further protection, and are required on 10.99 and faster cars here

I know this is an older thread, wondering which restriction size you ended up going with as I’m considering full time oiling for the set of Hughes rockers I’m setting up. They conservatively recommended around 080; your 094 seemed like quite a bit. How does your engine do with drain back? Thanks in advance.

-
Back