Race Cars For Sale where to look

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64plymouth

Reaction score
I've been looking for a basic duster roller. I haven't had much luck finding one. Everything seems to be really nice (expensive) or to much of a street car. What I would like to find is a lite weight duster ladder bar car roller. I have a 500ish HP 440 I would like to use to run some local races. I'm pretty new to Facebook but haven't had much luck there. I've been checking on here and racing junk also. Any suggestions?

I've been looking for a basic duster roller. I haven't had much luck finding one. Everything seems to be really nice (expensive) or to much of a street car. What I would like to find is a lite weight duster ladder bar car roller. I have a 500ish HP 440 I would like to use to run some local races. I'm pretty new to Facebook but haven't had much luck there. I've been checking on here and racing junk also. Any suggestions?
You could (should) start a want ad here and see if you get some options.

Look at EBAG, that's how I located my Demon as a roller just 10 miles away.

If you can’t find something on Facebook it’s your fault. Spend a day joining Mopar groups and you will find anything you need.

I'm still learning Facebook. I see more ads for things I could careless about. I find Facebook very confusing.

Facebook Marketplace. Go to the main FB page. To the left look for "Marketplace". Type in Plymouth Duster. Select the distance, vehicles, and then the car name (Plymouth Duster). Or try Racin Junk.com If you need help send me a PM and I'll walk you through it over the phone. It's not very hard just a lot to absorb if you are not savvy.

Marion

Facebook Marketplace. Go to the main FB page. To the left look for "Marketplace". Type in Plymouth Duster. Select the distance, vehicles, and then the car name (Plymouth Duster). Or try Racin Junk.com If you need help send me a PM and I'll walk you through it over the phone. It's not very hard just a lot to absorb if you are not savvy.

Marion
Thank You

Boy, I wish that guy in Cadilac MI, that seems to have 60% of everything that's listed on racingjunk would say what state the car is actually in.

When did that start?

Kind of ruins that whole site for me.

There's also this-

1709835312904.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back