raced a lt1 trans am tonight in my abody!

-
It's called nitrous you bunch of freakin' ricers. NOS is a brand. LOL!

Rob, they are just Nopar lovers and haven't had any real experience with fast vehicles...

MoparLove, if you can drive your Nopar for more than 500 miles a day, come for a visit..

Rob, they are just Nopar lovers and haven't had any real experience with fast vehicles...

MoparLove, if you can drive your Nopar for more than 500 miles a day, come for a visit..

when my plymouth runs lol brakes down alot. i drive is few 100 miles day!

anyone who knows their stuff knows that bolt on's are a crap shoot. build a car with a goal in mind, and you'll have far better results. But hey, the crap shoot method sure is amusing to READ anyway.

bigtommy... to explain quickly

when you run nitrous, if the engine goes lean (not enough fuel too much air/nitrous) what happens is it will burn holes through stuff

basically, when you do a nitrous setup right, you have a 2nd fuel setup (pump, lines, etc) that feed the extra fuel when you activatie the nitrous shot. that way you are sure to not run it lean. running it lean with the nitrous is a pretty sure way to blow her up quick.

has marklar tried using marklar to out run marklar in marklar marklar while spraying marklar with marklar blowing out from under marklar at 120 marklars per hour while every marklar in the marklar is screaming but it turns out that marklars are going in the wrong marklar ?

bigtommy... to explain quickly

when you run nitrous, if the engine goes lean (not enough fuel too much air/nitrous) what happens is it will burn holes through stuff

basically, when you do a nitrous setup right, you have a 2nd fuel setup (pump, lines, etc) that feed the extra fuel when you activatie the nitrous shot. that way you are sure to not run it lean. running it lean with the nitrous is a pretty sure way to blow her up quick.

A quicker way to destroy one with nitrous is to enable it at too low of an RPM. That allows fuel to puddle in the intake and creates a bomb when it backfires.

has marklar tried using marklar to out run marklar in marklar marklar while spraying marklar with marklar blowing out from under marklar at 120 marklars per hour while every marklar in the marklar is screaming but it turns out that marklars are going in the wrong marklar ?

That makes more sense than a lot of posts I've read in this thread.

That makes more sense than a lot of posts I've read in this thread.

A-Team_MrT_Shut_Up_Fool_t-shirt_small_bigger.jpg

i got SO much tech tips from this thread, im thinking about spraying da R/T wit about 300 shot of NAWZ so i can out run the civic down the streetZ

The guy is just trying to get his good 'ol Mopar car to kick some LT1 *** and plenty of people are giving him a hard time. .

Go heavy on the good and light on the bad.. that'd be allright.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97LNIDgRvR0"]Alan jackson that be alright - YouTube[/ame]

Good god this has devolved.

Like always with any power deal in these cars, the tune up is EVERYTHING. What happens when you run a carb real lean or rich... nothing good occurs. A little lean is not bad, a little rich is not bad, extremes will cause terrible results. Get it RIGHT and there are no real issues.

-
Back