Racing 6 cylinder Demon with BLOWER!

-
Looks like a scoop no blower. But its different.

you know that little bit of puke you get in your mouth every now & then?? just happened...:wack:

you know that little bit of puke you get in your mouth every now & then?? just happened...:wack:

LOL , that the last thing I would waste 14,000 dollars on

its all "show" no go
im betting the chute and wheelie bars don't get much use

Why center the scoop? Smh. I'd have to see it in person and time slips. There's an all motor slant in a truck here in town that runs pretty healthy

Well it was somebody's dream. Somebody liked it. I swear, some of you buttholes got nuthin better to do than put stuff down all the time. And it's probably better than a lot of what yall have. That right there is why I stopped sharing anything I'm doing around here anymore.

I detest those fake injector scoops. They're so fake, I can SMELL 'em

They are not just limited to Mopars, either

65MUS004.jpg

got nuthin better to do than put stuff down all the time. .

So if I did this, it's OK?

attachment.php

Here's the thing, and this should not be "news." Some things are just stupid. Fake bugcatchers are stupid. Bullshit is stupid. Trying to sell a car "with a blower" that clearly has none is worse than stupid and it deserves ridicule.

Well it was somebody's dream. Somebody liked it. I swear, some of you buttholes got nuthin better to do than put stuff down all the time. And it's probably better than a lot of what yall have. That right there is why I stopped sharing anything I'm doing around here anymore.

I seriously doubt you have "blower" , wheelie bars and a parachute on your slant six car
. and if you did , we would never know , because I doubt you would show us LOL

Yeah, it'd be ok for you. None of my stuff even runs, so I'm not throwin stones.

So if I did this, it's OK?

Here's the thing, and this should not be "news." Some things are just stupid. Fake bugcatchers are stupid. Bullshit is stupid. Trying to sell a car "with a blower" that clearly has none is worse than stupid and it deserves ridicule.

I seriously doubt you have "blower" , wheelie bars and a parachute on your slant six car
. and if you did , we would never know , because I doubt you would show us LOL

I sure as hell wouldn't. Nor will I show yall anything else either.

ick, what a pile. It could be something if he added a turbo, but then he couldn't have a poser scoop on it.

And no RRR, my ride is a lot better than that pos.

Looks like a scoop no blower. But its different.

The writeup says blower lol

That's because some people don't know what to call it. My former business partner had something similar mounted on his bike and kept calling it a turbo. And he was a bulldog about it, too. Never could get it through his head that it wasn't a turbo.

That's because some people don't know what to call it. My former business partner had something similar mounted on his bike and kept calling it a turbo. And he was a bulldog about it, too. Never could get it through his head that it wasn't a turbo.

lol, that's how my brother in law is, hes got a riding mower with a 36 inch deck or so and refuses to call it anything other then a "tractor"

as for blowers, I was expecting something like this

and as for it being "different" sometimes the road less travelled is less travelled for a reason :banghead:

I call my riding mower a tractor sometimes.

actually, that right there might be why you stopped sharing anything you're doing.

Well, I'm making progress, the few here who have me on Facebook know that and support me. But I won't be sharing it here. Too many pricks around here anymore.

But about the car in the OP. The guy who built it obviously went for the late 70s early 80s pro street look. I think he nailed it. He just happened to use a slant six. I remember lots of cars emulating that look back then. It was quite popular. Lots of people here build their cars to a period correctness. You don't see them getting raked over the coals. I bet if that guy had been a member here and done a step by step build thread, lots of you would have liked the car. I find that funny.

I don't see a blower drive just a duel inlet Holley, but it still looks good. Not something would I would build but it's his money, he spent it the way he wanted.

Well, I'm making progress, the few here who have me on Facebook know that and support me. But I won't be sharing it here. Too many pricks around here anymore.

But about the car in the OP. The guy who built it obviously went for the late 70s early 80s pro street look. I think he nailed it. He just happened to use a slant six. I remember lots of cars emulating that look back then. It was quite popular. Lots of people here build their cars to a period correctness. You don't see them getting raked over the coals. I bet if that guy had been a member here and done a step by step build thread, lots of you would have liked the car. I find that funny.

At times....started to add some trivial crap to my build thread but last I looked no one commented. I think I very well may be done with it, don't really want to hear the chest thumpers sniveling about what I am planning for a motor....thing is not everyone has the deep pockets it takes to build car the way it can be done with other brands parts....seen more than one comment about how boring a transplant is....what is so interesting about seeing the same tired set up over & over?? it is what it is.....

some people poke fun at cars they see around the net. some people are straight up pricks to other members on this board making it personal. huge difference

The same seems to be true about cars that are for sale and such by members.

A few years ago I asked what my '74 Scamp was worth (I needed a little pocket money), and was told by several FABO members that it was worth scrap price. I wasn't expecting it to be a large fortune (since it was just a Slant 6 car), but I knew it had to be worth more than what it would bring at the junkyard.

It would have ran (needed a new carb and a radiator, which I had on hand), was a Factory Power Disc Brake Car, Factory A/C, Factory Rear Defroster, Factory Sway Bar, Blah Blah Blah (Car was loaded to the gills with options, all of which were on the car and worked), and it had Solid Floors, Solid Frame, Solid Body (minor scrapes/dings on passenger side door & rocker panel/quarter panel)

SOOO, I turned around and sold it to my cousin for Less than Scrap Price ($200) and tossed in a good radiator, rebuilt carb, and a pair of wheels with decent tires to go with the car and helped him get it running the same day I towed it over to his place. We removed the original vinyl top too, to find very minor surface rust underneath

Some FABO members suddenly were saying that the Disc Brake Setup on the car alone was worth hundreds more than I sold the car for, yet were some of the same ones who said the car was only worth scrap price :wack:

Oh yeah, it was this car.

Like I said, I wasn't excepting big bucks for the car, I had just wanted to know what it would be worth, and could have used a couple hundred bucks to pay some bills and get back on my feet.

...just has a blower "hat" but what gets me is (like the one posted WITH a blower) its "center" of the hood, a slant 6 would be off to the drivers side of the car....Which, I'm not sure but could that be merely to have a small V-8 if not a big V-8 in it to get that "center" hole in the hood?

Altho, the outside of the car looks pretty good! Lets face it, its a '71 Demon, I LIKE IT! Not sure I'd let the engine go as-is, BUT the car could justify a new engine for in it.....OR just let it be and build whats there, (I would) just to be different!

-
Back