-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetech38

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to get my hands on a full radiator support for my 1971 Valiant. The car was in an accident and the PO tried to repair the support that's on it and it didn't turn out very well.

I'm not entirely sure what year/model supports are interchangeable with my application, so any assistance in that department would be greatly appreciated.

Item will be shipped to 78108 in Texas.

Thanks!

i'm trying to get my hands on a full radiator support for my 1971 valiant. The car was in an accident and the po tried to repair the support that's on it and it didn't turn out very well.

I'm not entirely sure what year/model supports are interchangeable with my application, so any assistance in that department would be greatly appreciated.

Item will be shipped to 78108 in texas.

Thanks!

i have several pm me:d

The guys at the frame shop gave me some additional info today that may be of assistance to my search. They tell me that the radiator measures 24" from mount to mount, and if my research is accurate, that means it's a 22" radiator (if anyone could confirm/deny that, it'd be greatly appreciated!). Based on that, I believe I'm in need of a core support for a 22 inch-er.

I installed a 68 dart front clip Frame rails/Rad. support on my Duster. I didn't notice the difference because the original was bent bad. What I found was the cut out for the parkingl light on the Duster grille were at the wrong location. The support sdes had to be cut out for the grille to fit. The back of the parking lights needed more clearance.Just some info you may need. Steve

I installed a 68 dart front clip Frame rails/Rad. support on my Duster. I didn't notice the difference because the original was bent bad. What I found was the cut out for the parkingl light on the Duster grille were at the wrong location. The support sdes had to be cut out for the grille to fit. The back of the parking lights needed more clearance.Just some info you may need. Steve

Good to know! Thanks.

here's some pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1691.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1692.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1693.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1694.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1695.jpg