Ram 98729 10.00 clutch

-
Here is a picture of the extended throw out bearing retainer. Would that help with the single McLeod diaphragm clutch?
Throw out Bearing 2.JPG
Throw out Bearing.JPG

Yes! That would absolutely help! Heres the gap ive got to fill. There going to make it a twin (that will add .550) so a spacer of some kind wo uh ld do the rest.

20160613_120848.jpg

E="66fs, post: 1971292768, member: 11475"]Did you pull it apart yet? Do you want to try it? Those Aussies are pretty clever!![/QUOTE]
Yes I had it apart the next day! Lol. Clutch & flywheel should be at mcleod tomorrow. Yes id love to try/buy that spacer from you! As you can see from my pic .550 is about half of the gap I need to take up. I told gary @ mcleod about hemi performance. Ironically he is from Australia too!

[/QUOTE]
Yes I had it apart the next day! Lol. Clutch & flywheel should be at mcleod tomorrow. Yes id love to try/buy that spacer from you! As you can see from my pic .550 is about half of the gap I need to take up. I told gary @ mcleod about hemi performance. Ironically he is from Australia too![/QUOTE]

I'd like to keep this one since you are going to the twin disc. Here's the link if you want one of your own. I could tell Gary was from Australia after talking to him about rebuilding my 10.95 B&B Long pressure plate. If you get one, get 2 and I'll split shipping with you. Call any time.

New clutch thrust race (throw-out) bearing carrier : Suit Small Block, Hemi 6, and HP clutch kits

-
Back