-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have a beautiful set(4) of rare Plymouth 14" 2-piece wheelcovers.Freshly polished and painted.A few minor scratches,very hard to see.Will give any ride the classy look!Located in Ohio,$200 + shipping.

Attachments

• 66-67 fury hubcaps.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 457
  • furycaps.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 459
  • furycapsback.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 464
  • fury.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 342
  • fury2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 328
Those are really cool. I think it would be fun to have a set of 14 steelies to throw on my dart for a summer and then just keep changing the hubcaps every so often. There are some really unusual and cool *** hubcaps out there. The first pic is a picture of a set I saw and they were too cool not to buy. The second is a set I want but havent found an affordable nice set of. Right now they are probably just going to go up on my garage wall til I get a set of steelies. Good Luck with the sale.

Attachments

• !Bw4PRGwEWk~$(KGrHqR,!ioEv1+0FrOJBMK--gH+bw~~_12.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 428
  • !BeR!(Wg!2k~$(KGrHqYOKkQEq5INNCGBBK8jFE0)hQ~~_12.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 420
Those are really cool. I think it would be fun to have a set of 14 steelies to throw on my dart for a summer and then just keep changing the hubcaps every so often. There are some really unusual and cool *** hubcaps out there. The first pic is a picture of a set I saw and they were too cool not to buy. The second is a set I want but havent found an affordable nice set of. Right now they are probably just going to go up on my garage wall til I get a set of steelies. Good Luck with the sale.

I believe that 2nd set is actually a recall item. They had problems with those hubcaps coming off the car and becoming airborn.

I believe that 2nd set is actually a recall item. They had problems with those hubcaps coming off the car and becoming airborn.

Two of the dog dishes on my 74 D200 come off but just hit the ground. Haven't seen them airborne yet!

That first set is sweet,havent seen those before.It amazes me how heavy duty mine are,yours too?

Are the lower ones by chance for sale?

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, so this can be a bump for his sale. But I have no idea where you got that idea, if you are talking about the fake mags. (That is what we called them back in the 60s, Gm had them also)They were very common on 67 Coronet R/Ts and 67 Chargers back when they were new.

Now the Plymouth ones were much less common, check the link to my Dad's 65. I spent several years collecting a full set of Plymouth fake mags, and had the centers re-chromed.

I have 2 sets of those. 3 piece by the way. Not as nice as those but could be with a little work. I doubt I'll ever put them on a car. They wont fit my 67 SBP steelies anyway.They do fit the LBP steelies under my 73.
It is one of the heaviest hubcaps ever made that didn't include a retainer behind the center. In fact they have balancing weights on them.
Good luck with the sale

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, so this can be a bump for his sale. But I have no idea where you got that idea, if you are talking about the fake mags. (That is what we called them back in the 60s, Gm had them also)They were very common on 67 Coronet R/Ts and 67 Chargers back when they were new.

Now the Plymouth ones were much less common, check the link to my Dad's 65. I spent several years collecting a full set of Plymouth fake mags, and had the centers re-chromed.

I said I BELIEVE they were a recall. I read it somewhere else on this site. Sorry if I somehow offended you with my statement.

Bump for the sale.

Last chance for FABO members! I will do $200 + shipping,I will also split half of the shipping.....Heading to ebay Monday afternoon.I can give you extra pics,but these speak for themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back