Rare barn find.

-

circlepilot

Reaction score
005685120925_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=EWr1zYW5-N0AX-YISRd&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

"No lowballers I know what I got"

"No lowballers I know what I got"
Yea, but it’s going to be tough for you replacing that rear roller, no one is re popping that. Luckily for you, I have two NOS rollers in my parts stash. The rollers have some shelf wear, mainly cracks and a couple of chips, but real nice.

Yea, but it’s going to be tough for you replacing that rear roller, no one is re popping that. Luckily for you, I have two NOS rollers in my parts stash. The rollers have some shelf wear, mainly cracks and a couple of chips, but real nice.

"I'm not gonna pay a lot for that roller"

But they're defective. You said so yourself.
Cracks and chips,,, that way you know they are authentic NOS,,,, rookie roller kickers,, I seem to get them all the time. Thats OK, the car with the missing rear roller is Freds car. I heard that Jay Leno just got Barney’s car and is wanting to do it right, Jay will pay the Big Bucks.

Cracks and chips,,, that way you know they are authentic NOS,,,, rookie roller kickers,, I seem to get them all the time. Thats OK, the car with the missing rear roller is Freds car. I heard that Jay Leno just got Barney’s car and is wanting to do it right, Jay will pay the Big Bucks.

Yeah but Barney's car takes discs, not rollers. So you're stuck. lol

Rare 1 of 1 built. 10,000 original miles, drag racer it's whole life, no money spared on complete restoration, numbers matching wood from the same tree. Title tablet in hand.

a83f39c68b234c79b95aa647c29a9558.jpg

Last edited:
I’m laughing so hard ,my sides are splitting....

has run flat tires, parts available @ rock auto..... ...... ....... ....... :D

Last edited:
-
Back