Rare Car

-
Just because anybody is asking a price for anything does not mean they will achieve it. Just another example of where market is changing rapidly for early a bodies. Red headed step children are in like it or not. Stay with what ya got or adopt an early a and reap the benefits. At the end if the day it's all preference anyways. What's amazing in my extensive early a experience buying and selling is most of the haters are fellow mopar owners & that is a shame.I'll stick with my early a body prediction. The 66 from original post is very nice and hopefully will find a home.

Oldschoolcuda

Well I hope your right because if early A's get hot, the later ones will be even hotter.

Well I hope your right because if early A's get hot, the later ones will be even hotter.

Not really I see it like this. The values flip back and forth between 26 to 41 rods and the 67 to 70 muscle every few years. I look at the early cars as a mix of those but in neither group. They are a breed of their own.

Just because anybody is asking a price for anything does not mean they will achieve it. Just another example of where market is changing rapidly for early a bodies. Red headed step children are in like it or not. Stay with what ya got or adopt an early a and reap the benefits. At the end if the day it's all preference anyways. What's amazing in my extensive early a experience buying and selling is most of the haters are fellow mopar owners & that is a shame.I'll stick with my early a body prediction. The 66 from original post is very nice and hopefully will find a home.

Oldschoolcuda

No hate from me. I lIke them a lot. I was an early a owner for 27 years.

my old friend was a collector of OLD *** iron, like Packards and V12 Lincolns. Lost his *** on so many builds...said that his buyer base is dead, literally. *-(
Ill hold onto my A, Itll only lose me money if I sell it.

Looks super clean.
I think those are 14" wheel covers so it probably was built with 13" wheels but cold with 14" (not 15") that were dealer installed.

The wheels look like 14'', these were standard on cars with front disc brakes.

My '66 Valiant was sold with 14'' wheels too.

-
Back