Rare Tin Restorations

-

Jayso

Reaction score
Hi guys, I run a Chrysler restoration workshop over here in Australia. Thought i might put some pics up with some brief details on some of the cars we've done and are currently doing.

Cheers.
Jayso.

This is a 1971 Valiant Charger E49 that we restored. Colour is Vitamin C with all the factory blackouts and striping put back on.

Another 1971 Valiant Charger, painted in Racing Green Met. Engine is a 408, Tremec TKO gearbox and 8 3/4 diff with 3.91 Tru Trak.

.....and yet another 1971 Valiant Charger. This one has been done in Sublime with a dark green interior. Engine is a roller cammed 410ci with six pack intake, Tremec TKO and 8 3/4 with 3.91 Tru Trak.

Very nice! I love seeing these hidden gems from down under. Men without hats is pplaying on radio right now lol

man, i'd love to have one of those...

P9240002_zpshkgktpex.jpg

I love those Chargers, wish we had them over here too.. Something about the square headlights, they match the shape of the grill well. Nice cars and nice work.

Ooooooh, Aaaaaaah.

I'll ship you a nice 318 a/c 72 duster if you'll ship me a nice 318 a/c Valiant Charger.....

what does the 4 represent in the orange car's stripe?

The Aussie R/T Chargers were 265 cubic inch inline 6's and the full house E38 with 3 speed manual produced 280 hp while the later model E49 released in 1972 produced just over 300bhp. The 4 on the vertical stripe denotes 4 speed. Amazing power for a 6 cylinder.

Jase and his team at Rare Tin do magnificent high quality work.

The Aussie R/T Chargers were 265 cubic inch inline 6's and the full house E38 with 3 speed manual produced 280 hp while the later model E49 released in 1972 produced just over 300bhp. The 4 on the vertical stripe denotes 4 speed. Amazing power for a 6 cylinder.

Jase and his team at Rare Tin do magnificent high quality work.

very cool thanks for the info :)

I have a buddy in Tn. that has 2 of those hemi chargers of you Aussie guys. he said they haul ***! he has several hemi E bodies so I figure he knows *** haulin!!!

looks like you guys have GOOD paint there!

Those are such beautiful cars ... do bad steering wheel on wrong side ... excellent paint work .

I used to drive an RHD jeep DJ (postal model) in town and on 50+ MPH roads a lot.

Doesn't take too long to get used to. Kind weird the first day.

That's about it.

Beautiful work gentlemen! Let's keep proving that work ethic, honesty, and integrity will always rule! Don't go the way of the world!

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll keep the updated pics coming.

-
Back