Rat Rod's. Anyone have good pictures or info???

-
I dunno about that but it is definatly not one you see day to day. LOL
I was gonna repaint, etc but changed my mind.

Later,
Bruce B.

While this is not exadctly the same body style, it could definitly give you some ideas. She was a BEAST when fired up. These were taken this past May 2010 at a car show sponsored by the local Dodge dealership at Ft Hood/Killeen, Texas. The guy brought 7 vehicles and this was his only "rat-rod" of the collection he brought. If I was to have a rat-rod, this is what I would like to have!

This is more like what you have body wise, but this is a 73 Dart, 4-door. Got it for $500 to use for parts for our 74 Swinger. We have already tarnsferred the like new dual exhaust. The dash will also be swapped and the engine might be as well. My plans were for a clone police car or rat-rod, not sure of the direction I will go.

That's cool. Lots of Hemi there. I like the Farmall grille.

This is more like what you have body wise, but this is a 73 Dart, 4-door. Got it for $500 to use for parts for our 74 Swinger. We have already tarnsferred the like new dual exhaust. The dash will also be swapped and the engine might be as well. My plans were for a clone police car or rat-rod, not sure of the direction I will go.

Ha! I remember that very same car!! I use to drive by it all the time on the way to my buddies house! I was also in the Army, stationed at Ft Hood. lol. Never paid much attention to it because it was a 4 door, and didn't like the paint. LOL Small world...

My buddy went to a local rat Rod show...... Tow truck is cool..... check out the windshield!!!!!!!!! 8)

You may have all the info you need, but here is a local clubs site, you can ask questions a such, the Rat Bastards

http://www.hotrodwebsite.com/

...and get such valuable info like how to paint your firewall black and white checker, how to install fake rubber rats all over your car and how to spray people with your windshield washer squirter's that don't want to be sprayed and how to almost get your old *** kicked at a car show.:thebirdm: the rat bastards! No offense if your one of the members but I am not a fan of a few of those guys.

My brothers work in progress
BOBSCAR.jpg

Rat Rods are all around Texas! Here are some "hemi" photo's that were deleted previously due to a system bug. The last two are from a show today.

Attachments

• 100_9382.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_9383.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 100_9384.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 100_9385.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 100_9386.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 000_1937.jpg