Re: BAD MEMBER ALERT...Gouivel !!!! DAVID SHAW

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! How's it feel bob to think that someone has wasted your time?

The cost of the magnafluxing and over 100 miles of travel plus my time involved. I was just *** out you got your money back. I know you offered to buy them after the fact and apolagized but you said that 302 heads were going for the rate of 70.00. I have not seen any on her for that price it was just under 40.00 to get them checked and cleaned up. So that makes them worth about 30.00? I just could not resist.

Any one else?

a lesson for everyone, unless you KNOW it will fit in a flat rate box never let a buyer lock in the shipping price until you've walked it to the counter

You know all in all we are all here to help eachother out. Nobody selling parts on this forum is here to get rich or at least I hope to think its that way but maybe I have too much faith in humanity. That's the reason I joined this forum is for help when I need it, and if I can offer help back from my experiences then great. Do the grown *** man thing and put it to bed. There are other things that should be focused on than bickering. Happy holidays........ I guess.....

ASA I THINK YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STICK TO YOUR CLIQUE IN THE DELETED Thread...

Sorry Bob but this became everyones business when you started the first thread. You wouldnt be bitching if everyone was taking your side. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back