[SOLD] Re-starting Dash making.....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this thread as well and love what I have seen. However it is unclear as to what is dash is being sold here, there are lots of pictures of different dashes and configurations. Hard to commit to purchasing something when its unclear what your buying. I think a list of prices and pictures corresponding to the final product would help out tremendously.

Thanks all.

Update: Looks like Mark (CashA10) is intending to put up a website with product and prices, I look forward to this as I too am interested.

All,
I know it's the end of the month and I had planned to have some pics and prices to post, but I still can't "drive" the process. The blanks are supposed to have been cut and bent, and I'm sending them Friday off to have holes cut. That will be 10 days. Once I have the face-plates back I will post pics of the incomplete dashes to begin the dialog of ordering specific dashes. There are more than 70 of you that have PM'd and posted interest..... WOW! This really hasn't been a gimick to raise demand or prices... believe me!

I will post prices along with the faceplate pics.

Here's a link to Preston's page that shows our most popular dash. I'm having some of these cut along with the standard cluster (post #30 in this thread) in the short and long version.

http://www.70duster440.com/dashmods.html

Mark

That thing is so awesome lookin' and I really like the idea of having a modern stereo...I'm happy listening to the 2 AM stations we have locally (classic country/conservative talk radio), but man, I'd like some variety...and more than one speaker would be a bonus :)

I am in need for a full dash for a '68 Dart. Mine has been hacked soooo bad over the years. I just want to start over (and I don't care about originality with a /6 car).

I would like provisions for heat/ac controls, radio (could be a knob or DIN), and would love to keep my glove box.

Heard from Mark this week. He said the faces are cut but he had an issue getting the tubes. Should be ready soon.

Perfection takes time.

Riddler

When they are complete, i would like to be on the list as well for a full dash length. It would be for a 1970 duster.

I'd like to get one for my 69 Dart. I would like the full dash when you start them. Are you going to do one's that house a 5" speedo and tach?

Thanks

I picked up cut tubes and blank faceplates Friday, and shipped off 15 faceplates to water-jet for the holes to be cut. I hope to have them back on Thursday this week. I'll post pics and prices when I get the bill for the ones that are complete.

Friday morning they go off to be welded this weekend and should be ready to ship next week.

I'll start contacting those that have PM'd me to fill orders for the type I haven't made in this set, including some custom ones. The process still takes a while but they're coming.....

Mark

I sent a pm,I'll take one let me know,You better set up a paypal account because your gonna sell alot of these!!!!!!! Steve

Just back form the face-plate supplier and the long dashes and glove-box covers won't be ready for pickup until the 9th..... bummer.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back