[SOLD] Re-starting Dash making.....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
TAZ I can help with a few questions answered since I've been chatting with Mark. When he says the short version he means the cluster only area. Back in the day RMD made a full dash and a cluster dash.

Full Dash - cluster area, heater/stereo (or delete) and glove box

Short Dash or Cluster Dash - just the cluster area.

I spoke with Peaks Dashes about doing these in sheet metal (steel) but aluminum seems to be the way he wants to go. Most likely due to design issues or fabrication. I know these are CNC cut and then tig welded together.

I'll ask Mark if he has a few sneak peeks or if he has a website planned. I'll see if he has time to get back to the site to answer questions.

Riddler

Visited with my machinists last week and will order tubes
for the "cluster only" pieces I have. Will have some done by the
end of the month.

Mark
Price will be $275

All aluminum
Will house (2) 3 3/8 and (4) 2 1/16 gauges
Positions for headlight and wiper switch

hey mark, did you get my pm on BBD???

is this what its going to look like???

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

TAZ I can help with a few questions answered since I've been chatting with Mark. When he says the short version he means the cluster only area. Back in the day RMD made a full dash and a cluster dash.

Full Dash - cluster area, heater/stereo (or delete) and glove box

Short Dash or Cluster Dash - just the cluster area.

I spoke with Peaks Dashes about doing these in sheet metal (steel) but aluminum seems to be the way he wants to go. Most likely due to design issues or fabrication. I know these are CNC cut and then tig welded together.

I'll ask Mark if he has a few sneak peeks or if he has a website planned. I'll see if he has time to get back to the site to answer questions.

Riddler

Thanks Riddler for the responce. I will wait and see what Mark has to say and what the final piece will be. I'm still in the planning stages for my dash so I have time.
TAZZ

Will this fit the 67 Dart dash? If it does I'm 100% in for either the cluster or full dash if you make them.

Huh, almost as soon as I decide to go LCD display for gauges he's back. Oh well, too late to turn back now. Good luck with the dashes Mark, they were great years ago.

I was a huge fan and wanted one of the originals from the get-go, but never had the dough.

I do NOW, though! Add me to the waiting list, and keep us posted on your progress!

I am in for one for sure, are you not taking any orders until they are built? Let me know how to order one and the money will be on the way!

Sexy! I'd be overjoyed to have one of those for my '72 Scamp if nothing else to hide the hack job someone did to make some POS radio fit in my dash...some people's kids...

Attachments

• hack job.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,676
I'd be in for a cluster that fits a 70 Dart and possibly the full dash.

I'm in for a cluster or full dash as well, I've been looking for a long time obviously those that have them aren't letting them go. Let us know how and when to order.

Glad to see another options for our cars, I'd be interested in one cluster at $275 for my 72 Duster, maybe a full dash depending on price!!!! Keep us updated and how and when to order!!!!

Butch

If I missed it somewhere in these two pages, could you tell me the price for a full length version to include glove box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back