[SOLD] REAL A56 340 'cuda, console 4speed, EXPORT ORDER CAR!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A56 on sheet

Attachments

• '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 041.jpg@50%.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 850
Unbelievable. If I wasn't balls deep into a full blown restoration, I would be gathering parts to restore my b5 blue a56. This car still being available really show how bad the economy is. 4 speed too! Damn....

Pic and a bump.

Attachments

• '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 017 @50% size.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 831
God I love that car. You ran that a couple yrs ago with us in the FAST class @ palooza correct? Wanna take a partial trade on that 64 273 4spd Black cuda I got? A guy can dream right?

god ive been drooling over this car since i first saw it was for sale to bad i earn minimum wage.
:prayer:

well, in the off case that it is still avail in another month or so, I'm going to try and get up there and take a look at it. I would love to own that car, drive it the way it is and worry abt restoring later.

Still on the market. Have an interested party. Should be moved for better viewing in the next week or so............Dave

Is this car still for sale? Where in NY is it? I live in Bergen County NJ. What is the asking price? Thanks. Vinny

I had a cash offer on the Road Runner.I am thinking I could buy this car and have a little to spend on my 67 Formula.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back