[SOLD] REAL A56 340 'cuda, console 4speed, EXPORT ORDER CAR!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was simply saying thx for telling us what it would need in the area of a restoration, nothing else. I would much rather you be "up front" in the description as you were than someone who's not.

My thx should be noted, did not have an exclamation mark, but a lonley little period at the end.

I was simply saying thx for telling us what it would need in the area of a restoration, nothing else. I would much rather you be "up front" in the description as you were than someone who's not.

My thx should be noted, did not have an exclamation mark, but a lonley little period at the end.

I didn't take your "up front" as negative. Thanks noted, Dave

I'll crawl under and look for the tag. I'm sure i've looked but don't remember the #.

You have to get it ready to TRAILER it?! Why dont you DRIVE it, wont it make the trip?

You have to get it ready to TRAILER it?! Why dont you DRIVE it, wont it make the trip?

My MODTOP is a 21k original mile, unrestored car. Not going to drive it 4.5 hours, let alone put that kind of mileage on it. If and when it's someone else's they can choose do that to if they want. It's only original once, lots of idiots on the roads these days, particularly distracted drivers on cell phones even though it is AGAINST the LAW!

you still driving?

nice Fish Dude!
LOL!
No bud, I was CERTAIN that car wouldn't last a day for sale, and was predicting it would be sold before I got home from work that day.
I think it's a fantastic car, and worthy of a full restoration.
I guess I was wrong, but I don't understand why.
I'd love to own it myself but we're broke.....again. LOL
It would be nice to see it go to someone with the skills to restore it correctly.

George

dave whats the gear ratio.

Crawled under and rear tag is 3:23, i know it's limited slip as i've seen it put down dual stripes!!!!!!!!! LOL

Maybe i should pull this rear for a rarer project??? LOL Just kidding.

Wanna Trade???? 340 Notchback for that Fastback???? My wife said no more cars for me......:(

do you still have the Cuda? I have a red on red auto and there is always room for thanks Eric

This is not really my place, but ABCuda's Notch is VERY well done. There was a PDF pic posted in another thread somewhere, so I pulled it to put here. I am not sure you would ever find a more rust free Barracuda 340 and it is A4 silver, which is just friggin cool. There were two metal repairs to that car, one metal repair on the striker and the right rear quarter about the size of a nickel or quarter tops, that's it. Both repairs done right with new metal. Car is laser straight and has original markings on the rear. Taken from a basket case to being clean from top to bottom to a high level of detail. Just needs the 340 stripe on there (it came with one), though ABCuda perhaps likes not advertising the 340. I am sure he has way more in sweat equity and cash in his notch than the asking price on BB Dave's FB, and I know notches are BB Dave's thing...

If ABCuda is serious (and still a sucker for a 4 speed), I hate to say it, but I think BB Dave would come out on the best end of that deal. 1 of 325 Notchie 340s. The car was stored since about 1991 or so in the high desert until he bought it and the solid body is a testament to that. Great car.

vbpgimage.php

My MODTOP is a 21k original mile, unrestored car. Not going to drive it 4.5 hours, let alone put that kind of mileage on it. If and when it's someone else's they can choose do that to if they want. It's only original once, lots of idiots on the roads these days, particularly distracted drivers on cell phones even though it is AGAINST the LAW!

You have some beautiful rides and I agree 100% about today's drivers...Intrested to know what gear is in the A56??

You have some beautiful rides and I agree 100% about today's drivers...Intrested to know what gear is in the A56??[/QUOTE

Originally Posted by davescuda
dave whats the gear ratio.

Crawled under and rear tag is 3:23, i know it's limited slip as i've seen it put down dual stripes!!!!!!!!! LOL

Maybe i should pull this rear for a rarer project??? LOL Just kidding.

i understand silver cars are rare, But Fastbacks and Notchbacks 'cuda's are rare and bad *** looking.

I agree. The car is not rare solely because it is silver, but because it is a actual 340 auto notch well optioned with buildsheet (though there are not that many sliver cars out there).

Spend some $$ at Phoenix Graphix on a stripe kit and spend $400 on some repop cuda scoops, slap on some redlines, steelies and dog dishes and that car has everything an A56 car has...save for an A56 on the fender tag. I personally would not do that, but to each their own...but it would look badass.

Either way, I am surprised the FB cuda is still for sale.

Sheet, what's left of it. Shows A56

Attachments

• '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 040.jpg@50%.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 632
Hello, anybody out there??? Might have a looker this week!

For the guys that want to know the stats on these cars....There were only 402, A56 340 'cuda package, 4 speed, fastbacks built! With the Export Order(Y09) it could be possibly the only one?.........ALL #'s matching!!! Beautiful B5 car when restored! Much RARER than the sister 340-S cars (Formula S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back