[SOLD] REAL A56 340 'cuda, console 4speed, EXPORT ORDER CAR!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BB-Dave

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
When was the last time you saw a REAL A56 340 'cuda, then add to that fact that it's an EXPORT ORDER(Y09)car? I've never seen another one! B5 blue, black buckets/head rests, console 4spd. Dash tag, fender tag, rad support, trunk lip, MOTOR, TRANS ALL MATCH. Very unmolested under the hood. Original carb, dual pt dist, rad, air cleaner, exhaust manifolds, original EXPORT ORDER tag, ect. I have the bottom half of the build sheet starting with the A codes showing A56.
The car was likely redone in the '80s? Believed to be in CT most of it's life, now in NY. Will need the typical resto eventually. It's on the road but hasn't been driven in the past 2 years, but it was at Carlisle last year in the time bandits category. PM Q's $13,500.

Attachments

• '69 340 'cuda FB, @50%size.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 3,762
  • '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 001@50%.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 3,722
  • '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 011 @50%.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 3,763
  • '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 018.jpg@50%.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 3,742
  • '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 013.jpg@50%.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 3,714
  • '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 003.jpg@50%.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 3,732
the carb still has the 4speed dash pot and bracket. EXPORT ORDER tag in 2 pics.

Attachments

• '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 009.jpg@50%.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 3,702
  • '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 010.jpg@50%.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 3,888
  • '69 340 'cuda FB, '70 6pak BEE 052.jpg@50%.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 3,687
The last time I saw an A56 340 cuda was when it was parked in my garage...mine was not an Export Order car, but was exported by the new owner to Sweden after he bought it! LOL. Mine was a 340 4 speed notch with matching numbers and man, was it fun. :burnout:

That is a rare fish indeed at a fair price for what it is! Good luck with the sale, and I hope it goes to a FABO member that recognizes the potential of that car. If it goes to Carlisle again this year with a For Sale sign it won't last long. I am kind of partial to notchbacks and convertibles, but fastbacks are a close third. :D

That is a rare fish indeed at a fair price for what it is! Good luck with the sale, and I hope it goes to a FABO member that recognizes the potential of that car. If it goes to Carlisle again this year with a For Sale sign it won't last long. I am kind of partial to notchbacks and convertibles, but fastbacks are a close third. :D

That's funny, in your garage, but it's not there anymore! It will not be at Carlisle again, but a MODTOP survivor will be!

I to am VERY PARTIAL to notches. That's the only reason this FB is for sale.

Thats a super great projact and if I wasn't into 65 DartChargers........ I would like that one in my garage!

Got plans for a notch? Sounds like a nice fish tank of cars you have (that ModTop is really sweet BTW).

Anything else missing on the cuda other than a headlight trim ring and headrests (or are they there and just not in the photo)?

Someday I will have a car just like that. It's on my bucket list. Great price and good luck!

Thats a great car! I predict it will be sold before I get home from work this afternoon.
Best of Luck with the sale. I wish I could buy it.

Where in NY are you?

George

Can you give more detail/pictures on floor boards ... rear quarters , bottom of doors etc....

Anything else missing on the cuda other than a headlight trim ring and headrests (or are they there and just not in the photo)?
I did buy headrests for it, never really tried to put them in, supposed to be for A-body.
Left headlight trim ring missing, look closely and see the left fender is a '67, therefore the 2 little brackets to mount the ring are not on the bucket.

Can you give more detail/pictures on floor boards ... rear quarters , bottom of doors etc....

The car is stuffed in a corner, i don't have any plans to move it now unless someone is coming to look at it. So rite now i don't have pics of your exact asking. These pics are older. As i said the car hasn't been driven at all in atleast the past 2 years, mainly because it's a pain to get it out.

I would say that when it gets restored it will need typical body parts replaced, quarters, outer wheel houses, trunk drops, maybe trunk, left front floor pan. But i never looked at it extremely close because i wouldn't restore as i have notches to do, true love=notches!

I've never even tried to buff it, i would guess it would shine up.

As most people know, AMD now makes the full quarter panels for the fasbacks as well as the outer wheel houses!

Great car , but I`m partial to Mod tops so now I am intrigued about the car you will be taking to Carlisle

The car is stuffed in a corner, i don't have any plans to move it now unless someone is coming to look at it. So rite now i don't have pics of your exact asking. These pics are older. As i said the car hasn't been driven at all in atleast the past 2 years, mainly because it's a pain to get it out.

I would say that when it gets restored it will need typical body parts replaced, quarters, outer wheel houses, trunk drops, maybe trunk, left front floor pan. But i never looked at it extremely close because i wouldn't restore as i have notches to do, true love=notches!

As most people know, AMD now makes the full quarter panels for the fasbacks as well as the outer wheel houses!

I look at this car, I think Dave is being extreme on his own car. This is a nice car and a super deal.

Great car , but I`m partial to Mod tops so now I am intrigued about the car you will be taking to Carlisle
I thought i showed it somewhere on here, i remember your member name? Maybe it was the post "calling all MODTOPS" Here ya go! Very sure it will be the only one there with the standard sport stripe.

Attachments

• Bar Harbor, MODTOP 079@50%.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 3,401
I thought i showed it somewhere on here, i remember your member name? Maybe it was the post "calling all MODTOPS" Here ya go! Very sure it will be the only one there with the standard sport stripe.

WOW what beaut ,you taking that to Carlisle to sell ?

bb-dave, now i see them scoops on a true car, and i have to say, they lookk different for sure, but man, they look awesome!

As most people know, AMD now makes the full quarter panels for the fasbacks as well as the outer wheel houses![/QUOTE]

thx for being up front.

WOW what beaut ,you taking that to Carlisle to sell ?

It will be on display in building "Y" for the MODTOP gathering. 21k original miles, unrestored. It's my favorite driving car, but ya never know $$$. I've had it for 12.5 years now.

Attachments

• Bar Harbor, MODTOP 088@50%.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 3,218

As most people know, AMD now makes the full quarter panels for the fastbacks as well as the outer wheel houses!

thx for being up front.[/QUOTE]

UP FRONT.....I never sell anything, this is rare! I'm no salesman BSer. I had the car sold a few years ago but i backed out knowing how rare this car is with Export Order. The car could be driven for many years just the way it is. There is no rust bubbles or anything showing on the outer body. Maybe after Carlisle i'll swap spots with the MODTOP(i say that every year, LOL) so i can buffer up and give more exact details to questions asked prior. Rite now i gotta get the MOD out,(which hasn't been started yet this year), clean, inspect, so i can trailer it to Carlisle in 2 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back