Real data. EQ standard replacement Magnum head and comparisons with oem and NZ versions.

-
I made a statement regarding these heads in another thread and feel like I got chastised for it. I have not used these heads (although I have used the original EQs and stock magnums) so my information was regurgitated at best but it’s nice to see Charles doing some work on em and validating my original thoughts. For me, they can stay on the shelf.
I disagree about staying on the shelf... they need to be thrown back into the crucible, and start OVER. :)

Thanks I was just curious. I just can’t get into watching guys port heads.
Especially him. takes forever to make a weak point, and works in filth. Too distracted in plugging up his bench with Dikem and taking velocity numbers on a preliminary test. I don't have the patience for it.

Especially him. takes forever to make a weak point, and works in filth. Too distracted in plugging up his bench with Dikem and taking velocity numbers on a preliminary test. I don't have the patience for it.
OK! Wow!

I love his channel. He's hard-working, intelligent, gets results, and is a good person.

Good thing we have the freedom to watch whatever we want.

Have a nice day.

If you want to learn how do do something and do it right there are so many options now. Choose carefully.

At this point, it appears he’s at 250+ out of the Chinese EQ’s, with the ported Victor installed and a carb sitting on the intake.

Pretty good for a stock replacement type head that was in the 200 range(without the intake) to start with.

I wonder how much time he has into that project.......not counting the time making the videos of course.

Last edited:
I’m sure it’s a lot of time. He’s pretty quick on making the video. At least standing next to him he is.

Does he really even keep track?

I Dont know why he would. His money is in the show and the video. Is it for a customer??? If so some guys would pay more just to say hey those are my heads. It’s like losing on Street Outlaws. Hey I made an azz of myself losing on tv.

Track of what?

IDK if the following will help, but he is quick minded with a good memory. He writes everything down during his work progress. I’ve noticed that he can arrange and order things in his mind in moments flat. Head work/videos or not. Jumbled information or not, an analytical mind set he has. *I Think* (I don’t know for sure) but *I Think* he has records for every head he has worked on.

@pittsburghracer , he makes no “YouTube” money from his videos. He does the videos for fun.

Edit- “YouTube money” as in paid directly by YouTube.

Track of what?

IDK if the following will help, but he is quick minded with a good memory. He writes everything down during his work progress. I’ve noticed that he can arrange and order things in his mind in moments flat. Head work/videos or not. Jumbled information or not, an analytical mind set he has. *I Think* (I don’t know for sure) but *I Think* he has records for every head he has worked on.

@pittsburghracer , he makes no “YouTube” money from his videos. He does the videos for fun.

Edit- “YouTube money” as in paid directly by YouTube.

I can be talking to him in line at a grocery store and wouldn’t know him. But then again I wouldn’t recognize the Beatles, most movie stars, or bands.

I Dont know why he would. His money is in the show and the video.
His channel has about 700,000 views in total that's about $5,000 in total. At this point it's not about the money.
Is it for a customer??? If so some guys would pay more just to say hey those are my heads. It’s like losing on Street Outlaws. Hey I made an azz of myself losing on tv.

His channel has about 700,000 views in total that's about $5,000 in total. At this point it's not about the money.
Spread over 7 years……. Oh yea! He’s rolling in the big bucks!
:rofl:

-
Back