Really Yellow Dart

-
That yellow was just to louded for so i bought a 2 qt of white.. and tone it down some. Now it looks good .. did have some pic of it but my pc up chucked all my pics i had of it. so i will try to get some more pic of it .

Here are some pics of the yellow i light'in up some.. see the diff of the too

Attachments

• 63.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Dart 418 1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 282
you could also go with "curious yellow"

Attachments

• demon6.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 275
ts a nice color but not my cup of tea.. i like my mixed yellow . i think i will do a white strip on the back and some kind of a small hood scoop in white also . i seen a AMX done in light yellow and white it looked awsome.

I like yellow with a blk band too.

DSC_0158.jpg

Wasn't that car in a magizine?

Attachments

• milestones1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 210
  • contents1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 213
  • dart2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 213
  • dart3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 206
  • dart4.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 221
Hmmm. White stripe. Wondering if should have tried that instead of black for the 2nd time.

yep it looks really good.. well see if i can get it back in the garage some time this week end . got to get my sons truck out of the way first.

someone has ask if he would sell it he would like to and buy something he can drive now . but i don't know i don't i got some much in it he could not get out of it what we have got in it. i don't need someone coming and kicking the crap out of it and hurting him and what he has done to it..
we well see.

yeah, yellows cool....

go with white or black strip, I would go with a black hood scoop.
the blue on yellow sounds way too odd.

Whats your interior color? I'll say my bright yellow with white stripe and white leather interior is a head turner. (too bright for you though.... ) Looks like your interior is beige right now, that could look kinda weird with the yellow. I like the yellow, white and black as the only colors on my car, but kinda wish it was just white interior and flat black exterior. I have a black scoop with a 340 six pack sticker to go on mine for dressing. someday. (looks F(n) sick!)

cheers

IMG_2217.jpg

Well i got the dart back in the garage today. Got the kidds truck out of the way. now maybe i can get back to work on it soon.

I do like the white strip on the 69 dart ..

What the hell?????? i do like to yellow with out the bugs.. LOL

Well got my new fuel sump for the dart .. got it welded in looks good dont have pic of it but i will soon. its been to cold and have been working my buut of at work so little time to work on it. but here is a pic before i got it welded on ...soon to come more parts..... big bouns coming from the work place..

Attachments

• rear fuel sump.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 107
-
Back