[WANTED] Rear Defogger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi white-night
Your heading states either A or B body.
Do you know what everything looks like for the 71-74 B body line of cars?
I 'm positive that i have everything form a 71-74 B body car.
Everything from the switch, wiring, motor, bezel, plastic thing that the tube from the motor attaches to. (whatever it's called) and the tube itself.
Everything's on one of the storage shelves in the garage.
Haven't looked at it all in years.
Would have to dig it all out, and take the pictures.
I also have a unit with the big adapter that mounts the blower motor, and a rear seat speaker on it.
So i can sell basically 2 units, depending on what one wants .
Haven't sat down what i would want to sell Everything at, price wise.
I have to do some research on what prices are in this modern day and age.
Look for some of my ads in the INTERIOR for sale section as i have switches, bezels, for sale, to give you an idea what i have.
I see that your in (AUSSIE TRAILIA) which is on the other side of this planet Earth.
Mailing down there would be costing you a small fortune to get all these parts.
They're not going to fit in a USPS flat rate box, of any size.
So mailing is going to cost you a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x
e mail.
[email protected]

Edit.
Oops, my error.
I advertised over on the B bodies site.

FOR SALE - REAR DEFOGGER PARTS. Mount Brackets, Switches, Wires, & Other Parts. 1971-74

Last edited:
I also have a US address
Would you be interested in the 71-74 B body set up that i have, or the other guys A body set up?
You haven't said.
I don't want to go through the hassle of getting everything off the shelving, if your not interested from the get go.
If someone sends to a USA address that's fine and dandy, but that person here in the USA still has to send the packages(s) to you down under, in Australia, still costing you more money to do so.
Isn't it just easier to bite the bullet on mailing, and just have someone mail direct to you, in your country?
Just askin.

Last edited:
i also have an nos complete set up for a 65 belvedere will fit other models and years

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back