Rear Disc Brake Conversion

-
This will be my next upgrade.... are there some more inputs of the Jeep disc brakes available? Do the come with e-brakes. Is this a simple bolt-on on a 8 3/4 with BBP? And maybe, that would be the biggest favor, I might need someone who can help me with sourcing the parts I can't buy locally ( Germany ), for example mounting plates, brackets, calipers. Discs and pads is easy to get :) but parts you need a donor car for .... :(
And what its good for? Safe braking on Autobahn if you have an HEMI in your Dart ;)

Im in the process of putting a willwood set up I got from RMS. It has the parking brake too. I have the fronts in, going to start on the rears soon. Cass from Dr. Diff helped me out lots. He helped me get the right specs for my axles to fit with the kit, and I bought my replacement internals for my power-lok, which he pulled the thrust block out for me ahead of time so it wouldn't get installed in the shop that's setting up my ceneter section. Bought my master cylinder from him to save a few bucks (willwoods looks good but is quite a bit more $$$) Bill at RMS said he doesn't see the need to add an expensive master and the adjustable proportioning valve isn't necessary for the rears, but I think I'll add one anyway. It isn't an expensive part and it just gets plumbed in between the stock proportioning block and the rear brakes, as close to the stock prop valve as possible, along the inside of the frame rail.

It's on.went to junkyard this morning found 3 grand Cherokee jeeps a 94,96,99 all still intact went up front to the counter40.00 bucks take what I need off all 3,just ask for a couple of good pairs of rear caliper mounting brackets,no one wants these jeep rear ends there everywhere right now.:burnout:

What rear brake lines are yall using for the jeep swap on 8.25 rear?

Your asking an 8 year old thread.
and yet i got my answer >.>

If theres not a brand new thread on it why not ask on a thread that i found with the search function where other members are running the exact setup i used no?

and yet i got my answer >.>

If theres not a brand new thread on it why not ask on a thread that i found with the search function where other members are running the exact setup i used no?
Just didn't want you to be disappointed if nobody answered it.

thats fair, i knew it was a longshot, but i had no other leads

-
Back