Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have 3 rear diffs that i would like to get rid of, one 7 1/4 390 suregrip, one 8 3/4 open b body rear, it has highway gears (2:76-2:93, something like that) it's a 741 case and it doesn't have any perches on it, one 9 1/4 open w/either 3:73 or 3:55 gear, i was told that it came out of a lil' red express truck. i would like $200.00 each, obo. plus shipping.

or you could come pick them up......
higgs

Attachments

• stuff for craigslist 012.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,908
  • stuff for craigslist 013.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,604
  • stuff for craigslist 014.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,587
  • stuff for craigslist 017.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,612
  • stuff for craigslist 018.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,608
  • stuff for craigslist 015.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,607
  • stuff for craigslist 016.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,585
attachment.php

how do you know the 9 1/4 is any good?
they like to go bad around 100k

it was ok when it came out of the truck, i turns good, don't have any reason to beleive its not any good, i've never known one to go out at 100,000........ the one in my rt has 148 thousand, still going strong, never had a lick of trouble. I can pull the cover and take some pictures if you want, i would go through it anyway....
...........higgs

I have a complete E body 8 3/4 489 case with unknown open gears to trade for the 7.25

Is San Diego close enough. $200 plus shipping

How wide is that B-body rear? Did you try it under your Valiant? I wish mine was wider but not sure how much tire clearance there is.

How wide is that B-body rear? Did you try it under your Valiant? I wish mine was wider but not sure how much tire clearance there is.

i believe it's 55 inches flange to flange........no, did not try it under the car, i had plans to shorten it, but then ran into an a body 8 3/4........ what kind of car are u planning to use it for? it will work under an a body as is with the proper wheel backspacing.............since your in boulder u could come look at her....i'm in westminster off wadsworth......pm me.....
higgs

I have a 64 Valiant. I'm not sure what to do about a rear, but that sounds like it might work. I'm thinking ford 8.8 disc, if nothing else works out.

i believe it's 55 inches flange to flange........no, did not try it under the car, i had plans to shorten it, but then ran into an a body 8 3/4........ what kind of car are u planning to use it for? it will work under an a body as is with the proper wheel backspacing.............since your in boulder u could come look at her....i'm in westminster off wadsworth......pm me.....
higgs

I have a 64 Valiant. I'm not sure what to do about a rear, but that sounds like it might work. I'm thinking ford 8.8 disc, if nothing else works out.

if u come to look, u could check out the 7 1/4 also, it will bolt right in, 3:90 suregrip

i don't know how much hp u will be pulling, should be ok for a moderate build, if it's high horsey's you'll need something stronger....
higgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back