rear ends for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to hijack the thread but how much HP will a 7 1/4 suregrip rear end hold?

don't consider that a hijack......that's a good question, i'd say the motor in the valiant is probably 350/375 horse...........somewhere in there, it held up very well w/this kind of horsepower with street tires, i was afraid to put slicks on it, i figure that might be a little to much.......otherwise it has done very well.....
higgs

got the 7 1/4 today. higgs is a good guy and willing to deal if you need a rear end shoot him an offer he is very reasonable.

Thanks again higgs
Joel

I got a 7 1/4 readt to come outa parts car want a 8 1/4 or pref 69 8 3/4 3:55 or 3:91 out of a dartwith some cash of course im in themidwest wisc kinda a drive and swap deal to nuch to ship unless youneed it that bad to go original pm me

Looking for 8 3/4 rear end got one?

currently, all i have is a b body 8 3/4 housing, it doesn't have any perches on it.....

I got a 7 1/4 readt to come outa parts car want a 8 1/4 or pref 69 8 3/4 3:55 or 3:91 out of a dartwith some cash of course im in themidwest wisc kinda a drive and swap deal to nuch to ship unless youneed it that bad to go original pm me

sorry dude, can't help u out.....
higgs

Hey buddy I'm looking for an 8 3/4 housing. I have the center and axles. Can you heck and see how much to ship to 95815? Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back