Rear quarter panel destroyed

-
Kinda makes ya wish that there were left handed threads on those lug nuts. Another thread gave convincing evidence as to why chrysler used them back in the day ... if finger tightened, lug nuts did not come off with left hand thread on the drivers side.

Good job on getting it fixed quickly. Is this a 71 or 72? You have 71 marker lights on the front but 72 marker lights on the rear. Just curious. I had a 72 and never liked the 'stick-on' marker lights. You did some custom work just wondering why you didn't smooth over the rear marker lights..

WOW, Great skills you guys have......I'm jealous LOL

The Dart looks super and I like the body color bumpers instead of the black 8). A butt stripe would really set the car off.

Man it just never ends with this car, son-in-law just called the dart broke down on him about 15 miles from my house. Sounds like he either dropped a valve or had a lifter go bad.
Thank goodness for Triple A! Their having it towed back here.

Fantastic Job on the Quarter repair!!!!!! Want to do mine????? Sorry to hear of your son's breaking down. It seems like these old cars know that once you fix one problem, up pops another one. That's how it is with my car at least. Beautiful Dart, please keep us posted on the progress.

Hopefully it's a bad distributor cap or wire gone bad, or a lifter did not pump back up after setting and bent a push rod, Updates will be here soon I hope

Man it just never ends with this car, son-in-law just called the dart broke down on him about 15 miles from my house. Sounds like he either dropped a valve or had a lifter go bad.
Thank goodness for Triple A! Their having it towed back here.

That sucks

Um the stuff you gave me is not cursed in anyway is it, funny well not really my Ram rear end is on its way out and I was parked by the Darts :shock:

Well aside from your current issue, the body and paint came out great! Body color bumpers work best especially that color. Back at it.

Grant

-
Back