-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mja1962

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a rear speaker/defogger offset adapter. I don't think these were originally available for A-bodies, but they ought to fit.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

I had the same idea about 6 years ago after finding one of those adapters in a C-body. I tried to retro-fit it into my '76 Duster and it was a no-go. Just not enough room, so I sold it.

I have one in my 68 Barracuda Coupe/Notch.

IIRC, it does get close to the trunk hinge supports/brackets.

I had to rotate the blower motor. You might even think about flipping the unit around and putting the blower to the inside of the speaker. Might put the motor too close the diffuser duct.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachment.php?attachmentid=278707&stc=1&d=1321952238

attachment.php

I have the rear air/defogger set up from a 73 dart but is missing the actual motor.

P.G. Classics make these for the Ebody. They are pricey but I have seen them have 20-30% off sales. Look for them under trunk stuff.

P.G. Classics make these for the Ebody. They are pricey but I have seen them have 20-30% off sales. Look for them under trunk stuff.

Same piece for B and C bodies. Same one I used pictured above, but had it before they made repops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back