Rear window dash

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hello all. Im woundering what some of you have done in regards to the rear window dash or what ever its called. I have what was there and don't get me wrong I Love my Dart but hell that's not all that great. Have any of you done something different..Looking for some ideas. Thanks of course pics are great:cheers:

Package Tray! Heh heh...I just bought a new one with speaker slots and mounted my speakers underneath. Pretty white bread/american cheese bland but it works with the car. Have fun. I've seen some pretty nice things out there people have done.

Package Tray! Heh heh...I just bought a new one with speaker slots and mounted my speakers underneath. Pretty white bread/american cheese bland but it works with the car. Have fun. I've seen some pretty nice things out there people have done.

Dam..........That's it, a package tray! Couldn't remember. Thanks

I've seen everything from custom upholstery to household shag carpet used there. Use your imagination but more importantly use auto grade UV stable materials. Otherwise the sun will eat it up.
You'll never know how brittle that OEM board is until you attempt to remove it.

big f'in speakers goin in mine, later down the line i'll get an even bigger setup back there

here's how some guy added a kicker in a z28. i imagine there might be other ways you could do it even better

2010CustomPackageTray.jpg

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195292

I just found some fabric that was close to the interior and spray glued it on the old on.

i like the idea of a blue Mopar "M" in the middle where that hideous subwoofer would go in the above post.

I just traced out the old Package tray,,,,,,,thanks to above post,,LOL and I had to do some tweeking. Using 3(8 inch plywood and going to cover it with some fabric you can paint on. Had to cut it back some from original size for it to fit with the fabric on it. Will post some pics soon........thinkin Grim Reaper now WOOOW HAHAHA

-
Back