Recent Convert

-

Breadfather

Reaction score
I recently sold my 67 camaro and bought a 72 swinger. I am brand new to mopar (not counting my 04 cummins), and am feeling a little lost but i will figure it out. My car currently has a 318 and a 904 trans, and someone decided to put a ford 8 in rear end in it once upon a time. However today i bought a 400 with a 727 trans to put in it and am hoping to get some help on this site as to how to do it. Anyways see you around the message boards.

Welcome and I'm sure that after loosening that "Bow Tie" you're going to feel much better. LOL
Anyway off we go, I'd start by first looking at what these guys have to offer to help put that 400 under the hood, it's who I used to put in the 383. This will make that Ford 8" stand up and take notice.:-D

http://www.engine-swaps.com/

Terry

Hello, Bread, and welcome. You made the right decision to leave the dark side. There is plenty of help here with advice and parts. The guys here will demand pictures ASAP (we love car ****).

Welcome!! As another gm product convert I can tell you that Mopars are much more satisfying to build! Enjoy the site and keep us posted on the progress!! You definitely have to get some pics up when you get a chance!!

Welcome aboard!

Psssssssst, don't build the Mopar like a Chevy, it'll act weird....seriously, it won't act right.

Welcome to FABO, you're gonna like it here! And welcome to Mopar insanity, you're gonna enjoy that too.
The club I belong to put a 400/727 combo in a '68 Valiant as part of our 2008 Charity Raffle Car build. We also used a RMS AlterKtion front suspension so we had tons of header room. Check out the build pics for all of our raffle project car builds at www.inlandmoparscarclub.com.
Gotta show us pics as said before - we like car ****!

Welcome!! As another gm product convert I can tell you that Mopars are much more satisfying to build! Enjoy the site and keep us posted on the progress!! You definitely have to get some pics up when you get a chance!!

I did not know that Ron. :blob:

-
Back