Recording in Nashville today

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a while for me to start a new thread 8)
But I have a son in Nashville recording an album :cheers:
Our member creed_247 will be gone for about 8 days recording Zach Williams and The Reformation new album :happy10::happy10:
He called me last night and said they made the trip just fine and got there equipment set up in the sound studio :happy10:
Zach grabbed the phone from him and told me to thank all the great member at FABO for all the great support and he said yall rock :cheers:
Yes I am a proud father :-D Creed is living the dream :happy10::happy10:
Some of you that has there first album PLEASE chime in :-D
or has down loaded any of there music to enjoy and support them :read2:
I want to thank you personally 8)

From left to right on the couch is Robby "Slide Guitar", Creed "Drum's",Josh "Lead Guitar", Red "Bass" and then Zach on the floor Vox, Acoustic

I just had to share, Yep I am sooo proud :-D

22032_265438304601_105091659601_4452685_5814970_n.jpg

Congratz to all the boys!

Thank you Tony :happy10: They are a good bunch of young gun's :happy10:
Creed has your CD in his truck, It's hard to keep my music at home when you have good music at home :-D:-D

Congrats!!!! Thats awesome!!!
If they run into Hank 3 while they're in Nashville, tell them to give him a hug for me:love7:

Congrats!!!! Thats awesome!!!
If they run into Hank 3 while they're in Nashville, tell them to give him a hug for me:love7:
Thank you She Devil :happy10: So Hank Jr's son is in Nashville ?

Congrats to your son and the band memike!!! Glad to see thats he's living his dream, hope thay make it big....

Congrats to your son and the band memike!!! Glad to see thats he's living his dream, hope thay make it big....
Thank you Hornet :happy10: They have been to Japan, Guam, and Europe already this year and down to Texas :happy10:
I am holding out on a tour to Canada or Florida :-D, Then I might hitch a ride :clock:

Yeah, he's living somewhere outside Nashville. He plays at Layla's in Nashville when he's not on tour. I have a bit of a crush lol

Congratulations! Wow. what a small world. My son left for Nashville about three months ago to have a go at it himself. He's been playin in the bars up there and actually makin money at it. He met some folks from Savannah who were there trying out for American Idol who have a small recording company and that's where he is now.....getting some demo cds made so he can go back to Nashville and shop himself around better. Good luck to your son and the gang. that's a tough business to break into.

Here's my son doin one of his favorite songs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jackrabbitmerritt#p/a/u/2/CCr4eaTa_HE

Yall leave him some good comments if you like him. Might help pump him up a little. He could use it.

Yeah, he's living somewhere outside Nashville. He plays at Layla's in Nashville when he's not on tour. I have a bit of a crush lol
Well :-D I will sure let them know :-D who knows, They might run in to him :happy10: Thank you for sharing this info She Devil :happy10:

Here is Creed my son, the short dark hired 27 year old young gun :-D yep single :-D

34553_1475289358510_1121987005_1390117_517549_n.jpg

34741_1369098380405_1020063762_862292_5034954_n.jpg

Looks like he's hooked up with a nice outfit Mike. I know you're proud of him.

Congratulations to both you and Creed Mike. Being a musician myself in my earlier years, with recording and playing the circuit, I remember how hard and FUN it was. Give my best to the boys!

Congratulations! Wow. what a small world. My son left for Nashville about three months ago to have a go at it himself. He's been playin in the bars up there and actually makin money at it. He met some folks from Savannah who were there trying out for American Idol who have a small recording company and that's where he is now.....getting some demo cds made so he can go back to Nashville and shop himself around better. Good luck to your son and the gang. that's a tough business to break into.

Here's my son doin one of his favorite songs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jackrabbitmerritt#p/a/u/2/CCr4eaTa_HE

Yall leave him some good comments if you like him. Might help pump him up a little. He could use it.
WOW!!! He sure has a strong voice and I can see he has music flowing though his blood :cheers:
I will dig up my You-tube account log in and jump in there :-D
You must be very proud 8) he is a great singer and he will always have music in his life :happy10: I can see how he does good on stage and folks like his music, Congrat's dad :-D Yes it's a small world and I hope he continues moving forward, he has the talent that's for sure :happy10:

Looks like he's hooked up with a nice outfit Mike. I know you're proud of him.
I sure am, and you must be proud to, your son sounds Awesome :cheers:

Congratulations to both you and Creed Mike. Being a musician myself in my earlier years, with recording and playing the circuit, I remember how hard and FUN it was. Give my best to the boys!
Hay 67DartGT340 :-D I sure will, I played back in the day but never got this far, Creed is a guitar player and has been for over :read2: well since he was 11 :-D But this band needed a drummer so I handed my sticks to him and he took off with it, I think his guitar skills help him stay clean and keep a clean beat and knows what the band wants or need's in a song :happy10: Thank you :happy10:

WOW!!! He sure has a strong voice and I can see he has music flowing though his blood :cheers:
I will dig up my You-tube account log in and jump in there :-D
You must be very proud 8) he is a great singer and he will always have music in his life :happy10: I can see how he does good on stage and folks like his music, Congrat's dad :-D Yes it's a small world and I hope he continues moving forward, he has the talent that's for sure :happy10:

You really think so? I'm real partial of course so I can't give an honest opinion. I've always thought he had somethin special. Make sure you check out the song he does called "Chunky Dunkin". That's one of the many songs I wrote. That's platinum material, I tell you. You heard it hear first. LOL

Congratulations you should be very proud.
Thank you Tnplumber, I sure am :happy10:

Congrats MeMike,Creed is on his way to the big time!8)
I hope so :happy10: and the band makes a tour up in Canada soon :cheers:

You really think so? I'm real partial of course so I can't give an honest opinion. I've always thought he had somethin special. Make sure you check out the song he does called "Chunky Dunkin". That's one of the many songs I wrote. That's platinum material, I tell you. You heard it hear first. LOL
Yes!! I just herd the skinny dipping song you call Chunky Dunkin :-D Know I want a cold beer :-D :-D I did leave him feed back congrat's to you and your son

Congrats boys, looks like you're living the dream.

Give them all our best when you speak to them next, Mike. We're all proud of them. Good ol' Southern boys :cheers:.

I'm waiting patiently for my next album, er, CD. :-D

And Stroker, your son sounds pretty good. Got some soul in that voice.

Congrats boys, looks like you're living the dream.

Give them all our best when you speak to them next, Mike. We're all proud of them. Good ol' Southern boys :cheers:.

I'm waiting patiently for my next album, er, CD. :-D

And Stroker, your son sounds pretty good. Got some soul in that voice.
You got it comoxian :happy10: They will be happy to get this feed back from the folks that has enjoyed there first CD. Thank you brother :happy10:I will keep you updated :cheers:

I sure am, and you must be proud to, your son sounds Awesome :cheers:

Hay 67DartGT340 :-D I sure will, I played back in the day but never got this far, Creed is a guitar player and has been for over :read2: well since he was 11 :-D But this band needed a drummer so I handed my sticks to him and he took off with it, I think his guitar skills help him stay clean and keep a clean beat and knows what the band wants or need's in a song :happy10: Thank you :happy10:

I am a drummer as well Mike, and you know as well as I do...we are the backbone of the band!

Congrats Mike. Cant wait for the new cd. The one I have got has probably spun a million miles.

Myself being a keyboardist since I was 8 yrs old and never making it any further then a bar band, I realize the frustrations and heartaches of trying to make a go of it as a band. Especially when you consider all the different viewpoints of various band members in any given band at any time. If any of you out here who are musicians, you will know what I mean.
Good luck to the boys and may they find lots of success in the recording world. It is a very hard thing to succeed in the industry and they look like they are a tight group and sound awesome!!

-
Back